- Be focal point for all HR operational matters within area of responsibility.
- Provide advice and support to management and employees on all HR matters, including HR policies, procedures, laws and regulations, company schemes and systems, terms and conditions etc.
- Input, update and maintain HR systems, ensuring data accuracy and attention to detail.
- Plan and co-ordinate recruitment and onboarding e.g. application screening, arranging interviews, pre-paring offers and inducting new employees.
- Oversee and provide support as necessary on all processes relating to the employee lifecycle (e.g. joiners, leavers, reward and benefits).
- Manage day-to-day employee relations cases including disciplinary, grievance, absence, performance etc.
- Plan and coordinate training requests and maintain training records.
- Provide offshore payroll input to our payroll team.
- Support the annual HR cycle, including performance management, budgets and salary planning.
- Compile HR reports.
- Involvement in HR projects, and support business initiatives across the team as required.
- Provide HR assistance to the emergency response organization as required, including support, co-ordination and participation in the HR on-call duty team.
- Keep knowledge and procedures up-to-date on all relevant HR aspects and developments within the industry.
- Associate CIPD qualification or working towards.
- Demonstrable generalist operational HR experience.
- Experience in supporting an offshore workforce.
- Knowledge of UK and offshore employment legislation and HR practices.
- Good working knowledge of all MS Office packages.
OfferEmployed by Bluewater Services UK Limited, we offer the following:
- A competitive salary
- A full time / 40 hours per week position at our office in Portlethen, Aberdeen
- Annual leave entitlement of 27 days per year plus 8 public holidays
- A comprehensive suite of health and well-being benefits
- Attractive pension arrangements
- A welcoming family focused company which offers room for growth, autonomy and a busy social calendar
InformationFor more information, please contact Jill Sinclair - via Isarta or 01224 403517
ApplicationIf you would like to apply for this position, please click on the 'Apply' button in this vacancy. This will lead you further through the application.
Please note that this is a staff position. Interim candidates should not apply.
We can only accept applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK
Due to the high rate of response, acquisition by agencies is not appreciated and will not be responded to.