Be part of a community of authentic, proud and trusted people
Our Auto Parts Division is the largest Canadian distribution network of automobile replacement parts. Our banners in this division include the renowned NAPA Auto Parts, Altrom/Auto-Camping, and NAPA/CMAX. we believe we don't just deliver car and heavy vehicle parts all around the country; we also help keep Canadians moving forward. This makes for a special kind of workplace. We have the experience and strength of our 100-year legacy and the desire to always do better for our team members and clients. Our 5000 colleagues proudly serve thousands of customers every day across Canada.
If the hat fits, we'd be proud to have you wear it! Send us your resume and join a people-centric company with a reputation of excellence.
- Represent the Tools and Equipment lines of manufacturers in selling, training, and delivering customer service excellence to Installers, Stores and Distribution Center (DC).
- Effectively contribute to increased sales through well organized and well-prepared sales presentations/calls/training with Installers, Store sales representative & Parts Specialists, Store management and DC management, on a regular basis.
- Recommend inventory coverage at DC, Store, and Installer levels to maximize sales while maintaining acceptable inventory turnover.
- Be responsible for the sales planning and growth of their individual sales territories and the achievement of the annual Key Objectives established for their specific DSF sales group. This covers direct store and installer sales, after sale support (warranty etc.), the effective execution and measurement of promotions, programs and product launches, the delivery of product clinics and training at DC, store, and installer levels.
- Continuous competitive analysis and market intelligence, operating knowledge of all Banner, Major Account and Marketing programs, Installer/Jobber sales, target identification, and follow up through the analysis of all available sales data.
- Effective Communication/Reporting of sales progress and challenges.
- Regional and DC support including store openings, DC inventory and other special projects.
To join our team, you need:
University degree or college diploma and a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience. Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge of after-market. Available for travel, ASE Certification (asset).
We offer a range of attractive benefits and corporate discounts, as well as training throughout your career to support and guide your professional development. Visit our Career website for the complete list of our benefits and perks!
UAP is a diverse community that promotes inclusion and respect. The sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talents, represents the richness of our culture. During the selection process, let us know if you need any accommodations. This information will be kept entirely confidential and will only be used to ensure you have a fair and pleasant experience with us
We will contact you as soon as possible if we think we have the hat for you!