Finastra: Who are we?
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today-spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach, we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
What will you contribute?
The Digital Marketing Specialist will report to the Principal, Digital Channels & Customer Experience and will be a trusted partner who possess the insight, knowledge and experience to confidently move from strategy through to completion, bringing concepts to life. We are looking for an ambitious and proven individual to grow our online presence, increase digital adoption, and contribute to a meaningful customer experience. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholder to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing communications across all digital channels.
- Develop and execute channel implementation strategies, including content development, to optimize the channels (channels include but not limited to Website, Live Chat, Email, SMS, Knowledge Base, IVR, Call Centre, Social Media, Outbound Calls and Lettermail).
- Work with channel owners to identify opportunities and provide recommendations to improve customer experience and increase the effectiveness of the channel
- Provide Business Intelligence: maintain information, deliver insights, and reports, and build presentations for communication to multiple audiences
- Ensure consistency and integrity of the brand(s) across multiple client programs
- Update website content utilizing a Content Management System
- Wireframe and Visual Design: represent Customer Experience team to develop wireframes and visual designs that adhere to digital best practices
- Work with internal partners and external partners to successfully deploy digital campaigns
- Planning and scheduling of content to ensure high levels of measurable engagement - covering various stages of the product and key engagement periods within the product life cycle
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and implement strategies that optimize user experience
- Identify insights and trends, and implement strategies to drive corrective actions based on those insights
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Devise and implement innovative campaigns to drive digital adoption & promote brand awareness
Experience & Skills
- 2 - 3 years proven background in developing and successfully executing channel plans
- Driven, highly organized, strong multi-tasker and can prioritize when under pressure
- High attention to detail and deadlines - Resourceful with a passion for excellence
- Strong & proven customer-relationship skills, can communicate clearly and effectively
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and issue resolution skills, can handle stressful situations and is a quick thinker
- Proven teamwork ability to interface with various individuals and departments internally to leverage the expertise and experience of the entire company
- Fast learner, results-oriented, and brings creative, proactive approaches to team work with ability to work independently
- In depth experience with MS Office Suite
- University or college degree and/or equivalent experience; with a degree in business OR communications is an asset.