This position can be fully remote or hybrid near Mitacs offices in Ottawa, Montreal, Toronto or Vancouver.
Mitacs is a national not-for-profit organization that helps industry and not-for-profit partners solve strategic challenges by leveraging Canada’s world-class post-secondary talent and a global network of industry, academic, and government partnerships. Through these collaborations, Mitacs helps business and community partners succeed, improves students’ on-the-job skills development, and strengthens Canada’s world-class innovation ecosystem. At Mitacs, we strive to develop the next generation of innovators with vital research and business skills. In partnership with domestic and international companies, governments, and academia, we support a new economy using Canada’s most valuable resource – its people.
To get a better understanding of Mitacs and read more about our values, please visit our website.
We are looking for a bilingual, results-driven, and well-spoken Bilingual Marketing Lead Qualification Specialist to assist Mitacs in expanding our client base. The Bilingual Marketing Lead Qualification Specialist is accountable for evaluating prospects and turning them into qualified leads, activating potential clients, facilitating marketing and sales activities, and connecting customers with the right business development representative or account manager. The Bilingual Marketing Lead Qualification Specialist should have excellent communication, customer service, and analytical skills.
- Maintain well-organized, up-to-date, and accurate sales information and activity reports in the CRM system
- Manage, nurture, and convert inbound prospects into sales opportunities
- Initiate contact with prospects by responding to inquiries generated from marketing campaigns
- Create relationships with prospects to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to generate projects
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Mitacs’s value proposition to potential clients
- Utilize automation tools to identify and generate new leads from the CRM database
- Seek and identify opportunities to develop a strong sales pipeline and manage communication channels to reach prospects
- Develop and manage a knowledge-based system, efficiently answering questions and objections from prospects and leads
- Research competitive services identifying and evaluating service characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising
- Support the team by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new program information
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Three to five (3-5) years’ proven experience in prospecting, lead generation and qualification
- Three to five (3-5) years’ Business-to-Business sales experience with ability to develop an understanding of client and market dynamics and requirements
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems, preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience working collaboratively in a combined sales and marketing team
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 an asset
- Bilingualism (English-French) essential
Mitacs has a COVID-19 policy in place that requires all employees to be fully vaccinated to protect our team and our stakeholders, subject to any accommodations required under applicable human rights legislation. Information about getting vaccinated can be found here.
At Mitacs, we believe a diverse workforce comprised of individuals with different ideas, strengths, interests, and backgrounds is crucial to our success. We encourage candidates to connect with us and share ways in which we may accommodate your needs during the recruitment process.