Tread is looking for a Talent Acquisition professional to help attract and recruit talented individuals who will contribute to the growth of the organization. This individual will be responsible for the full recruitment process at Tread and partner with various hiring managers across the organization to develop their teams.
WHO WE ARE
Tread is a construction software company that is venture-backed, building the future of 4+ year technology that uses data and analytics to keep construction moving.
The team at Tread care about what we build, and about each other. We value open communication and respect each other's diverse opinions and ideas regardless of their title. As part of the team, you'll have full visibility and be encouraged to make a positive impact every day on our customer's pain points and enjoy seeing the results of your work. We work hard to create an environment where everyone can share their ideas because we know innovation happens with diverse perspectives.
You will have the opportunity to provide certainty and precision to the trillion dollar construction industry: a market that is currently underserved by technology. We're building systems that can support entire cities across North America and the hundreds of thousands of contractors and subcontractors that work within them.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE TREAD
- Remote First. Opportunity to work from home.
- Flexibility. We trust our team to get their work done.
- Professional Development. $1,000 per year for every employee to focus on their learning & development, as well as developmental paid days off.
- Equity. Each employee receives stock options so we can share in our success.
- Benefits. Start from day one!
- Health & Wellness Priority. Lunch & Learns, mental health coverage, & more.
- Time Off. vacation, sick, & personal days.
- Family Focus. Extended parental leave with top up and sick dependent days separate from your own.
YOU'LL BE WORKING ON
- Develop the recruitment strategy to source, attract and recruit talent across North America.
- Work with a variety of recruitment tools to create candidate pipelines for roles across the organization.
- Conduct preliminary interviews using standardized screening tools to ensure an equitable hiring process.
- Elevate our employer brand Work closely with hiring managers to understand their talent needs.
- Make an impact on the organization by ensuring we have talented individuals who are passionate about Tread's success.
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- 2+ years of experience as a recruitment professional.
- Interested in working in a dynamic start up environment.
- Strong understanding of various recruitment tools and developing hiring strategies.
- Experience working with creating an employer branding strategy.
- Self starter, team player and problem solver. Data driven.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. Think you have what it takes, but not sure you check every box? Apply to the role anyways. We'd love to talk and determine together whether you could be a great fit!
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time