RSM Canada is looking for an energetic go-getter to join and become an integral part of our dynamic HR team! As an HR Coordinator, supporting Canada, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of diverse professionals committed to leading and enhancing the Talent Experience.
The Human Resources (HR) Coordinator provides administrative support to the HR team in a variety of areas, which may include on-boarding, learning and development, employee record maintenance, reporting and compliance. This position interfaces with all levels of stakeholders, internally and externally to the RSM organization. In addition, this position will assist with administrative support to other members of the Talent team.
- Provide administrative support of a responsible and confidential nature for the HR team.
- Maintain confidential information through the firm applicant tracking system and human resources information system.
- Assist with drafting and sending HR related correspondence, preparation and distribution of documents and other materials as needed.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of HR initiatives, processes and policies.
- Participate and coordinate various Talent team initiatives
- Assist in the onboarding process by completing various activities that may include and are not limited to background checks investigations, drafting offer letters, completing new hire documentation and set up, participating in New Hire Orientation, and coordinating with various teams in the orientation and onboarding process.
- Assist in payroll & finance processes such as: invoice processing, bonus payment processing, and other tasks as necessary.
- Assist in learning and development activities, supporting and coordinating various training initiatives
- Manage HRIS data tracking and submission
- Collects and compiles data as requested from a variety of sources and prepares appropriate reports for analysis.
- Based on past experiences and knowledge learned in role, identify opportunities for process or systems improvement, or for greater efficiency within the team/function.
- Backup support for the Human Resources Generalist
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related field required
- Passion for HR, including staying up to date with trends
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook). Advanced or Expert skills in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
- Understanding of industry and partnership model considered an asset
- Current working knowledge of provincial and federal employment laws across Canada
- The ideal candidate can be located in Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton or Red Deer
In accordance with applicable law and RSM policy, prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19. If not vaccinated for COVID-19 they must qualify for an accommodation to this vaccination requirement or participate in testing. If you are located in New York, pursuant to current applicable law, you will be required to be vaccinated to enter the New York office and testing is not an option to enter the New York office.
Experience RSM. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.