Areas of Interest
Saanich - British Columbia - Canada
Role Purpose: The Communications & Training Manager partners with GTT members, senior managers and executive sponsors to develop and implement a communication & change management strategy for initiatives to launch new client accounts and expansion/transformation of existing accounts. This team member will also coordinate logistics for all training activities for these initiatives to be led by individual subject matter experts across the CBRE platform. Another key function of this team member is to coordinate the collection and archiving of all relevant materials related to these transition/expansion/transformation initiatives.
The Global Transition Team (GTT) Communications & Training Management role is focused on execution, supporting all GTT transitions global and/or multi-region and multi-sector transitions, while also providing support to the GTT Managing Director (TL) and CBRE Client Solutions team for client pursuits.
- Develop and manage the change management/communications strategy for global transitions with multiple regions and sectors, addressing all stakeholders; coordinates Regional Communications Leaders to ensure a consistent change management strategy across all regions; manages consistent execution of deliverables across all regions, while working with regional resources to customize strategies and deliverables as needed.
- Develop and implement the transition training program for global transitions with multiple regions and sectors.
- Coordinate with service line leaders on all logistics for the training program for global or regional transitions.
- Implement and manage transition SharePoint / Teams sites for GTT transitions and account team handoff.
- Spearhead the development of internal and client-facing presentation materials, including slide deck development.
- Conduct a comprehensive change management due diligence and stakeholder analysis for global or regional transitions.
- Develop and facilitate execution of all communications deliverables identified in the communications strategy.
- Develop and publish weekly client-facing reporting newsletter, soliciting and copy-editing content from all transition contributors.
- Support the Transition Leader with overall transition governance and management as needed.
There are no formal supervisory responsibilities for this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Marketing & Communications.
Minimum four (4) years of related communications and logistical coordination experience.
Professional background with systems implementations, mergers/acquisitions, re-engineering or other large/complex projects.
Deep operational knowledge in complex organizations.
International work experience is a bonus.
OTHER SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word, & OneNote)
- Mastery of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams & SharePoint design and administration
- Proficiency in basic graphic design and document layout
- Superior Oral and Written Communication Skills (exceptionally proficient with the English language)
- Flexible, Adaptable & Resourceful
- Ability to Produce high-quality deliverables with limited instruction or oversight
- Highly Creative with a Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to Multitask & Prioritize (manage tight deadlines)
- Able to Turn a Concept into Reality
- Fundamental Understanding of all Aspects of the Corporate Real Estate and FM Business
- Thoughtful and Strategic Planning Capabilities
- Ability to Form Strong Interpersonal Relationships with CBRE and Client Team
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works with clients to make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance. Our account management model is at the heart of our client-centric approach to delivering integrated real estate solutions. Each client is entrusted with a dedicated leader and is supported by regional and global resources, leveraging the industry's most robust platform. CBRE GWS delivers consistent, measurably superior outcomes for our clients at every stage of the lifecycle, and across industries and geographies.