Due to internal growth, Venturis Capital Corporation is actively recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for the execution of all digital marketing initiatives including websites and social media. The ideal candidate for this role is someone that enjoys the challenge of problem-solving and loves to execute.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for delivering insightful analysis to drive engagement and revenue growth across all channels and audience segments. This role requires a sound knowledge of websites, social media, CRM concepts, database structures, and analytical and campaign management tools. This position will include anything from assisting with market research and creating marketing plans to graphic design and troubleshooting.
- Execution of weekly goals
- Website Management:
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve our websites
- Continuously improve our online presence and organically build our audience through the use of SEO
- Responsible for the management of our web analytics
- Research and write accurate and original content for our products and services
- Creating, editing, and publishing all press releases
- Develop and manage editorial calendar based on yearly goals
- Digital Marketing:
- The graphic design for various product flyers and catalogues as required
- Report building - create analysis reports on KPI's by campaign for each business unit using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Analyze trends in data by the campaign to ensure we are maximizing our ROI, and identifying non performing campaigns
- Execute our digital marketing strategies
- Create and post on social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
As an integral part of our marketing team, you will have the opportunity to increase your knowledge of marketing and the digital world.
We will also provide the following:
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental benefits
- Company laptop
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Flexible working hours
The Ideal Candidate:
- Post-secondary diploma, preferably in marketing, or 2-3 years experience in a digital marketing role
- Knowledge and understanding of SEO and SEM best practices
- Experience with CMS platforms (WordPress, Sitefinity, etc)
- Knowledgeable about social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, etc)
- Experience with SEO and website quality management programs (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz, etc)
- Microsoft Office skills with experience using MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent problem solver with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Tech-savvy and knowledgeable about digital marketing trends
- Able to work with minimal supervision
If you see yourself through this description, submit a copy of your resume now.
Does Your Career Need A Lift?
To be a part of this exciting company, apply by sending your detailed cover letter and resume.