For Aurora, ON and Edmonton, AB
Justram Equipment Inc is seeking a proactive, self-disciplined Technical Sales Representative
Aurora, ON - 1 Position
Edmonton, AB - 1 Position
Operating from an office in Aurora, Ontario, the successful candidate shall be required to:
- Identify customer requirements through proactive customer contact, promote, perform product demonstrations, sell, and facilitate delivery of products, services, and product training,
- Work as an integral part of the sales team (includes manufacturer's personnel) to determine the best solution for the needs identified,
- Develop customer relationships to ensure their needs are being met by providing technical support and resolving any issues, perceived or otherwise,
- Develop new business through follow-up on leads provided, cold calls to prospective customers and participate in industry trade shows,
- Provide customer feedback on technical issues, prices, competitive products, and services,
- Use a CRM system to record, track sales activities, report on industry trends and needs,
- Provide timely, sales forecasts for planning by Justram and its contractual suppliers.
- Graduation from an institute of technology with a mechanical discipline or equivalent industrial experience,
- A minimum of three years' experience selling engineered, mechanical products such as computer-controlled welding - cutting equipment, weld products, stationary/portable machine tools, hydraulic tools and similar products,
- Personal advancement through formal selling skills training, customer relationship training or other similar sales related training programs,
- Proven ability to analyze, solve problems, close sales, and generate new sales opportunities,
- Ability to work independently without supervision and establish a positive working relationship with co-workers to achieve sales targets,
- Personable and outgoing with excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Have a disciplined work ethic with excellent time management and organizational skills,
- Possess computer skills and a good working knowledge of MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to communicate customer needs, prepare proposals, quotations, forecasts, and reports,
- Have a valid driver's license, a clean driver abstract and dependable transportation for regular travel throughout the territory,
- Have a valid passport for travel outside Canada for sales and product training at manufacturer's facilities from time to time,
- Be capable of lifting 50 lbs., climbing stairs or ladders at customer sites and possess general good health.
- The compensation package includes a base salary plus commission with unlimited earnings potential
- A comprehensive group benefits package,
- Compensation for use of vehicle plus reimbursement of travel expenses,
- Product and sales training at manufacturer's facilities.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit
Apply Now. Send your resume.