Are you looking for a job with lots of benefits, autonomy and that is 100% remote? We've got a digital campaign manager position for you at a scaleup at the edge of HR technology used by multinational companies !
AppyHere is an HR technology solution that allows companies to quickly and easily hire hourly employees. With our solution, our clients are able to hire hourly employees in as little as 40 minutes while simplifying the process for job seekers.
As a Digital Campaign Manager, your mission will be to manage web recruiting campaigns for a range of high-profile clients to help them hire quickly and efficiently.
Working at AppyHere means being part of the growth of a scale-up and enjoying all the benefits that come with it:
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Flexible hours
- 100% remote
- Unlimited PTO
- Full insurance coverage
- Paid telephone
- And much more!
AppyHere is looking to hire an ambitious Campaign Manager who can influence the future of the marketing department. In this newly created position, you’ll use your self-starter and entrepreneurial nature to influence all candidate attraction decisions where you’ll have the chance to test your own strategies without being afraid of making mistakes so that they emerge as best practices within our department.
How will you spend your time working at AppyHere?
- Set up, manage and optimize digital campaigns to attract hourly employees on Google Ads, Meta, YouTube, Tik Tok, etc. for various clients across Canada and the US
- Manage and optimize budgets of over 100k per month across various campaigns
- Develop effective remarketing strategies
- Write ads of various lengths adapted to different platforms in both French and English
- Participate in the development of creative briefs that will be used in your campaigns
- Provide suggestions to improve the various elements of the CRO of your campaigns
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Use A/B testing to constantly optimize results working with with world-class researchers in that domain
- Create and document scalable digital campaign strategies applicable to clients with similar needs
- Create performance reports for your manager
- Participate in the team's problem-solving efforts and propose solutions to address real-world issues they face.
We'd like to talk to you if ideally:
- First and foremost, you are comfortable in the frequently changing, dynamic and sometimes hectic (but extremely exciting) environment of a scale-up.
- You have a university degree in marketing, communications or a related discipline
- You have at least 7 years of experience in managing digital campaigns
- You have a proven track record of setting up department processes and strategies for digital campaigns
- You have personally managed more than $1,000,000 in digital advertising spend
- You are fluent in English and French. Spanish is a plus.
- You are constantly seeking to develop your skills in both campaign optimization and CRO through training, mentoring and daily monitoring of the latest market trends.
- You are Google Ads certified