Senior Graphic Designer - ( 22000297 )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 25,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
Are you ready to wake up every day feeling inspired, excited about your job, and do you like to be part of a winning team? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can work with and be inspired by amazing creative colleagues, make an impact on your community, gain valuable experience, and build your career? Meet Stantec. Ranked as one of the most sustainable companies in the world, the people we work with are driven and passionate, and we want you to have a future here.
Our people are at the core of everything we do. Driven by a culture of inclusion, we offer dozens of employee resource groups, growth opportunities, and flexible work arrangements. We understand that the tools for success look different for everyone, and we're committed to providing each employee with the support and flexibility they need to thrive.
Stantec offers a flexible work environment, and we are open for this role to be based out of any posted North American location. If you're looking for a workplace and a position, you can grow with-we would love to hear from you.
Your Key Responsibilities
The Senior Graphic Designer is an expert at visual storytelling and creating and executing design solutions from concept to completion, bringing our brand to life. They also:
- Collaborate with Water's BOU Marketing Director, Digital Marketing Specialist, and Senior Writer
- Lead brainstorming sessions and develop ideas for project themes
- Design business development materials for print and online
- Design for special events, thinking big picture about the visitor's experience
- Act as a key photography contact, providing on-site art direction
- Contribute to brand awareness campaigns and integrate them across multiple mediums
- Present creative concepts, sharing the story behind their work
- Educate internal clients and mentor other graphic designers on design best practices
- Organize tasks, prioritize, and successfully juggle multiple projects in short timeframes with high-quality work.
- Seek input proactively and engage others for contributions; conduct meetings to understand needs/scope of a task.
- Move projects through production, seeking out quotes for printing, recommending appropriate materials, and suggesting alternative mediums.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- A specialist in print design/process with a strong focus on design layout
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, and web-based interfaces
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education in graphic design.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in a graphic design related field.
- Experience in the Architecture/Engineering/Consulting industry is preferred.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's' talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Other Locations : Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver
Job : Graphic Designer
Organization : BC-1301 Marketing & Communications-BOU-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Jun 17, 2022, 8:59:55 AM
Req ID: 22000297
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans