Job ID: 397599
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Primex, a CRH company, is the leading solutions provider of Wi-Fi transparent engineered plastic enclosures and connectivity products for the connected home. Our products range from Wi-Fi transparent SOHOpro panels, FTTH Network Interface Device enclosures, Jacks, Wall-plates, POE+ switches, and more! Primex is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
The primary responsibility of the Regional Sales Manager is to maximize sales of targeted products, uncover opportunities and drive sales growth in Western Canada. The Regional Sales Manager will also be responsible for developing new accounts and maintaining relationships at key accounts. Working with the VP of Sales to execute sales strategies in the region, utilizing our dedicated internal and external sales teams and customer support.
Manage a team of external Outside Sales Representatives to drive new business and grow existing accounts in the market
- Achieve or exceed planned sales levels for all products and services within targeted market segments, regions and/or targeted accounts
- Conduct sales calls to implement account and/or target market strategies
- Maintain a high level of knowledge surrounding Primex product lines and their applications to the potential customers. Act in a consultative role to the customer to ensure that they can easily order, install, an add value to their internal programs with our products and services
- Assist in training and orientation for customer sales organizations as required.
- Implements regional strategic sales plans to accommodate sales goals.
- Manage to the budget and forecast for the region.
- Reviews market analyses and responds to customer's needs in a focused and service-oriented manner, quickly addressing issues to provide world class results.
- Provided market based pricing based upon market feedback, and industry knowledge.
- Manage all selling expenses within the established travel & expense budgets
- Provide direction to the customer service representatives in support of customer needs
- Other duties as assigned.
- Up to 50% travel possible
BS or equivalent industry experience.
- 3+ years sales management experience in telecom environment.
- Strong business and financial acumen that translate to sound, profitable sales, and business decisions.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relate across multiple levels with service providers, contractors, engineers, subcontractors, and distribution.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Salesforce.com.
- Valid Driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Willing to travel to customer sites in the defined Region (Western Canada).
What CRH Offers You
Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability-If you want to know more, please click on this link.