Social Media & Digital Content Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Marketing and Public Relations Director, the Social Media & Digital Content Manager will work closely with the communication and operational teams to champion the hotel's paid and organic content strategies, online community management, and brand voice, both visually and through strategic story-telling.
What is in it for you:
A 4 Diamond urban haven located on Vancouver's dynamic harbourfront, Fairmont Waterfront offers laidback West Coast luxury in the heart of downtown and is the perfect choice for the eco-minded traveler. This Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star property is connected to the best of everything the city has to offer and is consistently ranked among top luxury hotels by travel authorities such as Condé Nast (named 2nd Best in Hotel for 2022) and Travel
- Leisure (named 4th Best City in Canada for 2022). The hotel's expansive rooftop garden is home to a honeybee apiary and is thought to be one of the city's first green roofs. Fresh, handcrafted artisanal cuisine pairs perfectly with a world-class wine list, local craft beers, and expertly mixed cocktails in ARC Restaurant
What you will be doing:
- Create and implement social media strategies on behalf of Fairmont Waterfront appealing to local, national and global audiences.
- Drive innovation and forward-thinking ideas around community growth and engagement.
- Maintain voice of the hotel in the digital space on all social media platforms.
- Manage and build relationships with our guests, social media ambassadors and influencers in our online community (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, blog, newsletter, etc.
- Manage paid social media campaigns (ad management, A/B testing, bid management, audience research) for entire hotel.
- Monitor paid social campaigns daily to ensure they are reaching targets, and create campaign and channel performance reports.
- Passion for photography and assist with supporting all photo and video shoots and take a lead role in content direction and asset management for the hotel.
- Write, edit, and proofread communications content, which includes but is not limited to: blogs, website, digital ads, press releases and social media posts.
- Collaborating with all teams on various marketing projects, including planning and executing brand activations and events.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments and pop-culture trends.
- Support and promote the hotel's sustainability efforts as Planet21 committee co-chair.
Your experience and skills include:
- Computer literacy at intermediate to advanced level is mandatory; particularly competency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and all social media platforms.
- Working knowledge of Canva, Mail Chimp, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, Facebook Ads Manager, Pixlee, Cision, Wordpress, BentoBox, Responsys, Google Analytics an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a strong, collaborative team player, who approaches projects with enthusiasm and is open to out-of-the-box ideas.
- Proven ability to independently prioritize job tasks and media needs in a sometimes demanding and challenging environment.
Visa Requirements : Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS