This role is a hybrid work model.
This role is part of the Marketing Team that is responsible for the go-to-market (GTM) strategy and integrated planning for the QuickBooks portfolio of products. We help small business owners start, run and grow their businesses. Our mission is to fuel small business success.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead QuickBooks Time go-to-market planning and execution, as well as contribute to our overall Worker Management strategy. Reporting to the Senior Product Marketing Manager, Worker Management, you will be responsible for driving customer and revenue growth for our QuickBooks Time product and providing marketing support for our QuickBooks Payroll product; collaborating daily with partners in Marketing, Sales, Product Management, Care, Finance, and Analytics.
This role is ideal for someone who views experiences holistically through a customer-centric lens, is data-driven and digitally savvy, loves balancing multiple stakeholders, and can switch quickly from strategic thinking to tactical execution to drive exceptional business results.
What you'll bring
- Marketing professional with 3-5 years of progressive experience (technology/SaaS and/or B2B experience preferred)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience in marketing
- Strong team player who leads with integrity and cares not only about the ?what? but also the ?how? when delivering results
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of focusing on high impact activities and driving initiatives through to execution
- Proven experience and passion to facilitate relationships (internal and external) to drive business results and be a strong collaborator with a willingness to take risks
- Demonstrated track record of curiosity, taking ownership for leveraging analytics and driving dramatic growth through successful marketing strategies and execution
- Use of analytical, hypothesis-driven testing and customer obsession to find new and effective ways to deliver on KPIs
- Tenacious about understanding customer behaviour and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point they have with Intuit
- Collaborates and influences across teams and consistently communicates across levels and teams to achieve results
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with customers, partners and other external stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated track record of operating independently and efficiently to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously, and to manage milestones and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Accountability for results, with a clear track record of taking ownership for leveraging analytics, partnering cross-functionally, delighting customers and driving dramatic growth through successful marketing strategies and execution
- Comfortable with marketing math; forecasting, CAC, LTV, etc
How you will lead
- Develop and execute the 1-year GTM strategy for QuickBooks Time; influence the 3-year strategy
- Collaborate with the Senior Marketing Manager, Worker Management to provide support for the QuickBooks Payroll GTM strategy and plans (e.g. analysis, campaign execution, sales team partnership)
- Work cross-functionally to drive an integrated GTM plan that includes messaging, positioning, channels and creative for different segments; execute on the GTM plan in partnership with channel teams with end-to-end thinking across touchpoints
- Own and drive QuickBooks Time (as well as some QuickBooks Payroll) marketing briefs and programs and related analysis (e.g. customer engagement and cross-sell/up-sell campaigns, digital acquisition and telesales campaigns, etc)
- Own and drive QuickBooks Time business performance tracking and commentary (weekly/monthly) and related analysis (e.g. LTV drivers, including new user activation, attach, active use and retention)
- Closely partner with Product Management teams to define, articulate and proactively communicate product feature releases or critical communications
- Effectively use segmentation and targeting to optimize messaging for the right channel, target and business goal (acquisition, cross-sell, revenue, retention) and work with appropriate teams to ensure strategy alignment and plan delivery
- Understand a variety of digital marketing platforms, including SaaS, In-Product Discovery, Paid Search, Display, Email, Affiliates, Social and Mobile, and effectively integrate efforts across platforms and teams
- Drive changes in customer behaviour to improve KPIs; understand conversion and LTV levers and leverage those to achieve success throughout the marketing funnel
- Understand success metrics for each initiative and have the ability to articulate and prioritize analytics requirements to solve the most important customer problems
- Support sales and care enablement through training, collateral and online content
- Partner with Finance & Technology teams to plan and execute short- and long-term revenue optimization initiatives
- Partner with Lifecycle Marketing team to develop and deliver plans that match customers with the right
- Time Tracking solution at the right time, using insights from research and analytics