Reporting to: VP, Marketing
Working closely with: Retention, Marketing, Customer Support
Leading: Retention Team (team of 3)
Seeking a senior lifecycle marketer or lifecycle marketing manager to develop and execute on strategies that will drive Rivalry's customer retention and overall customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Own the development and execution of the customer lifecycle strategy to nurture, retain and grow our market share vs. key competitors, and drive customer loyalty to the brand.
- Own lifecycle marketing strategy and regular reporting to senior leadership on progress against engagement and retention goals.
- Own lifecycle marketing strategy and build, test, and optimize engagement and retention programs (social, email, SMS, onsite, etc.), making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, insights; regularly report out metrics.
- Partner with marketing and data to develop and implement a customer roadmap.
- Partner with product and technology teams to identify new opportunities to increase engagement from active and lapsed bettors.
- The ideal candidate will have a track record of delivering results for a customer-facing business (i.e., increasing customer lifetime value).
- Design, develop and execute on promotion/bonusing strategies with the assistance of the retention team.
- Lead, inspire, and nurture a team of high-performing marketers to meet their goals, motivate them through challenges and ensure they have the support and coaching they need to excel and grow in their careers.
- Partner with marketing leads to lead annual planning process - including strategy development, KPI target setting, and resource/budget allocation - and manage these outcomes throughout the year.
- Partner with Marketing and Data to develop and refine our targeting and segmentation strategy.
- Strategize, plan and execute on lifecycle marketing campaigns (via social, email, SMS, onsite, etc.)
- Lead multi-channel tactics to promote customer engagement, retention and loyalty across email marketing, mobile communication, and on-channel messaging & advertising.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to ensure our brand pillars are consistently applied throughout the retention strategies.
- Collaborate with the Support team to understand our customer needs.
- 5+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing or ecommerce.
- 2+ years of Management or proven Leadership experience.
- Educational background in Marketing, Business, Communications, Economics or related field.
- Experience and/or knowledge of the following tools or similar: Jira, Intercom, Optimove, Google Analytics, Tableau, Unbounce and Semrush etc.
Rivalry is an esports/sports betting and entertainment startup on the hunt to revolutionize an entire industry. We exists to grow esports, from the grassroots communities to the professional players and leagues.
Driven by our passion for games, we are delivering the most comprehensive offerings and product innovations to a new generation of players. All while being deeply committed to responsible betting.