INDUSTRY: Medical Products DESCRIPTION: Our client, an industry leading medical products manufacturer, is experiencing strong growth and is looking to add a highly motivated salesperson to its team. Working from the company's head office as well as in the directly in the field with customers, this person will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and closing sales within the territory.
This is a great opportunity for a new university grad with 1-2 years B2B/inside sales experience who wants to transition into the medical device industry.
Ideally, applicants should live in the Toronto North/Northeast region of the GTA or be able and willing to commute.
- Minimum 1-2 years of B2B sales experience in an inside or outside sales position
- Experience cold-calling and prospecting is required
- RFP experience is preferred
- A good understanding of the Canadian healthcare industry is an asset
- Bachelor level degree
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be willing and able to travel
We thank all interested applicants, but only those individuals meeting/exceeding the above requirements need apply. Since international travel to the USA and/or other countries may be required, valid documentation is necessary. To ensure your résumé is given processing priority, please include your current city/GTA area of residence. No phone calls, please.