With intelligent video management, video analytics, access control, and innovative perimeter intrusion detection systems, Senstar offers a comprehensive suite of proven, integrated technologies. Senstar's products have been safeguarding people places and property for over 40 years. Key to our success is the ability to deliver security and risk management solutions backed by deep industry knowledge and world-class support. Senstar products can be found protecting assets in a wide range of markets such as critical infrastructure, corrections, military, manufacturing, oil and gas as well as transportation.
Senstar is currently hiring for a Full Stack Developer for its Waterloo Division.
What does Senstar offer?
- An Employee's Benefit Package that is ABOVE the standard
- Amazing training in the latest security and risk management products
- A collaborative work environment to learn and develop your skills
- Opportunity to be part of a talented team and also have FUN!
- To be part of an organization that is a leader in the industry and has been in the business for over 40 years!
Requirements (must have):
- Minimum three (3) years experience in similar role
- Degree and/or Diploma in computer science and/or related program
- C#, .Net
- REST APIs
- Relational and non-relational DBs, SQL
- Cloud Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure)
Advantages (Nice to have):
- GraphQL API
- Python and frameworks, NodeJS
- Knowledge of multimedia, streaming technologies such as HLS
Location and Duration
- This is a full-time, permanent role based out of Senstar's new facility in Waterloo, ON, Canada