Canada Consumer Marketing Performance Manager
Location: Remote - Canada
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy - from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell's product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
Join us as a Canada Consumer Marketing Performance Manager on our FieldMarketing team in Canada to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you'll achieve
As the Canada Consumer Marketing Performance Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing the Canada regional marketing strategy for the total Consumer Direct business (Consumer
- Gaming). You will oversee and optimize an 8-figure marcom budget by partnering with internal global marketing teams and external agencies.
You will own the relationship with Canada Sales and Merchandising, Online, GTM Execution, Cycle Planning, Retail, and with external agency partners. To succeed in this role, you must be highly creative, collaborative and understand the ability to scale programs across all channels.
- Act as the primary Canadian marketing contact for partner teams like Sales, Online, Creative, or Merchandising.
- Drive awareness, new business and customer development strategies across teams at Dell Technologies
- Partner with a cross-functional team to create impactful, scalable, repeatable marketing programs and improve efficiency and effectiveness in the market
- Manage assigned brand budgets and evaluate ROIs for all program spend
- Use data and industry best practices to optimize marketing strategy
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
- 10 to 15 years of experience in marketing, field marketing or other relevant marketing roles
- Minimum of 5 years' experience activating 360 marketing campaigns spanning digital, radio, PR, in-store, etc.
- Ability to work on own - a self-starter with a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong management and relationship skills and high ability to influence in a matrix environment
- Exceptional project and time management skills, with a strong attention to detail and capability to juggle multiple programs
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- Minimum of 5 years' experience speaking/presenting to stakeholders
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life - while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.