Posted: May 17, 2022
Role Number: 200380391
At Apple, we celebrate stories. Stories told through music, words, games, and of course through movies and TV series. With the introduction of Apple TV+ and Apple TV Channels, we are doubling down on offering amazing content, both produced by Apple and our partners. Our marketing team is tasked with telling the story of these video offerings across different channels, working together with our business and editorial teams and our content partners. We are looking for a passionate new member of our marketing team with an eye for great content and a keen eye for clear messaging. Do you love video and sharing it with the world? Then we want to hear from you!
- 10+ years of marketing experience in the video industry, preferably with a focus on subscriptions
- Deep understanding of digital and above-the-line marketing channels, including advertising, acquisition marketing, direct marketing, and social media.
- Extraordinary social and relationship-building interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with international peers collaboratively across timezones.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously.
- An ability to analyze and communicate results clearly and effectively to leaders with proficiency in Excel/Numbers and Keynote.
- You are creative and resourceful and know how to think different.
- Passion for and understanding of Apple brand and products.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL: - Work closely with our editorial, business and marketing teams to build locally relevant campaigns around new releases and local moments. - Define clear marketing priorities for our video business and execute on plans made around these. - Run and expand business relationships with existing and prospective partners. - Run performance marketing using understanding of current tools, strategies and trends in video. - Lead lifecycle marketing strategy to drive growth and engage customers. - Work cross-functionally across Apple to elevate Apple TV priorities. - Remain hands-on with projects from beginning to end.
Education & Experience
BA/BSc degree in a related field is a plus.
- This position is based in Toronto, Canada.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Fluency in English is required. Fluency in French is a plus.