Position: Communications Coordinator
Location: Any of the following Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Halifax, Moncton, Thunder Bay, Saint John, Dauphin or Truro offices
MCW Group is a leader in the delivery of professional consulting engineering, energy management, and engineering development services across Canada. With over five decades of industry-leading engineering expertise, our goal as a firm is to permanently reduce our clients' environmental footprint through sustainable, cost-effective design solutions. This commitment has resulted in the creation of the largest block of verified carbon emissions savings of any Canadian consulting firm - something we are incredibly proud of!
For more information on MCW, please visit our website at www.mcw.com.
- The opportunity to work with an enthusiastic marketing
- communications team
- Career development opportunities, including mentorship and training
- Collaboration with team members across Canada
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- RRSP matching
- Hybrid work environment
We are currently looking for a creative Communications Coordinator with great writing skills and a high degree of organization. Reporting to the Director of Marketing - Western Canada, this is new role that will be best suited for someone with a positive attitude, looking to make a difference within an organization.
What you'll get up to:
- Assist in developing and executing corporate social media and communications strategies
- Ability to plan, coordinate, monitor, and manage content for social media accounts
- Manage marketing
- communications calendar of events
- Content coordination for both the internal and external websites
- Manage the coordination and execution of internal newsletter
- Assist with marketing support as needed
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a social media, marketing, or communications role
- Graphic design and photography experience would be considered an asset
- Comfortable with major social media platforms
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Creative thinker with a passion for storytelling
- Confident self-starter; ability to multi-task, manage time well, and work independently
- Experience working in a professional services firm, or within the engineering, architecture, or construction industries is preferred
Interested applicants please send your cover letter and resume via Isarta with ?Communications Coordinator? in the subject line. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MCW Group of Companies celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage all applicants regardless of sexual identity, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability, age, and race.