Zerto Field Marketing Manager
This role has been designated as ?Edge', which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Zerto has a vision to create a world of uninterrupted technology where our customers can thrive without downtime or disruptions.
But what sets Zerto apart is our commitment to collaboration and trust, and these values are lived out every day by the amazing and down to earth individuals that make up the Zerto team all over the world.
At Zerto, everyone's voice is not only heard, but belongs in the conversation. We are passionate about sharing knowledge and working together to overcome exciting technological challenges to deliver the best product to our customers.
We are one team invested in each other and working together toward the company's vision, always remembering to enjoy the journey.
Zerto isn't just a great place to work, but a community of great people to do great work with.
Resilient. Ready. ONE Zerto.
As Field Marketing Manager for Canada, you will work with our ecosystem of Zerto Alliance (ZAP) and Zerto Cloud Ecosystem (ZCE) Partners as well as our corporate marketing teams to create and execute field marketing, demand generation activities. You will be directly responsible for the ROI of partner joint marketing planning, including event management & lead generation campaigns, communication, and overall program adoption. In addition, you are responsible for the execution of all of Zerto's corporate initiatives for marketing, awareness, and demand generation in Canada's major markets, including campaign and event logistics as defined by the Vice President of Demand Generation.
- Support development of the Zerto brand throughout Canada
- Plan and execute marketing activities and programs with partners including joint physical and virtual events, website co-marketing, and email campaigns
- Manage and assess partner-initiated events and recommend strategy for participation
- Manage marketing development fund (MDF) allocation ensuring activity plans are in line with quarterly budgets, and events have a clear and tracked ROI
- Serve as the first point of contact for partner marketing questions and requests to the sales representatives in your region
- Track and drive partner participation of programs including resource utilization, marketing plan participation and training certifications
- Provide suggestions and ideas that enhance processes, partner experience, and simplicity of operation
- Work with corporate marketing to implement programs and campaigns in the region, including execution of corporate events small to large
- Close collaboration with sales manager and account executives in the region to ensure healthy pipeline for the regions
- Manage regional marketing budget in alignment to marketing goals
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in marketing
- Strong field and/or channel marketing program expertise including proven responsibility for multiple, multi-touch marketing initiatives
- Experience with project management, negotiation, and strong decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational abilities, including proven attention to detail
- Experience in managing marketing automation platforms such as Marketo and campaign management and reporting Salesforce.com
- High energy individual who is able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter who has a strong work ethic, is innovative and creative
- Ability to build relationships with peers, sales, distributors, resellers, and customers
Highly Preferred Skills
- Experience in technology, either within the software, virtualization, or DR space
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion -employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement
- Great Benefits
Job Level: Specialist
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.