Date: Jun 14, 2022
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Requisition ID: 22283
A Career in Beer and Beyond:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to brew beverages that unite people to celebrate all life's moments. We have been brewing iconic brands for over 350 years and are now proud to be offering a modern portfolio that expands beyond the beer aisle.
We are Talent Brewers with our culture rooted in our core Values. We believe in our brands and our people, and that diversity WITH inclusion is the key to a winning team culture. We want you to join our team of brand ambassadors who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get excited about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role as the Sponsorship and Events (S&E) Coordinator working in Toronto you will be part of the On Premise & Emerging Growth team. This position will play a key role within the department coordinating, planning, and co-managing various events and/or Sponsorships led by the S&E department. Written and verbal communication skills are essential as there will be interaction with a variety of people ranging from customers, consumers, internal and external stakeholders, agency representatives to company management. This role will involve a ?can-do' attitude, creative thinking, ability to work independently and the absolute delivery of results.
This position reports to the Sponsorships & Events Manager and works closely with the Sponsorships & Events Team, Sales Team and Brand & Marketing Team.
The Responsibilities :
- Act as liaison between S&E and various departments within Molson Coors (Finance, Procurement, HR, Sales, and Key Accounts)
- Maintain & Manage documents pertaining to department procedures
- Ensure departmental compliance with corporate financial policies across all fronts (T&E, P-card policies)
- On a timely basis, submit expenses and invoices for payment via Molson Coors approved systems
Program Management and Coordination
- Liaise and coordinate with internal team to develop executional details and deliverables by event program:
- Develop & refine concepts and set critical paths
- Fulfill all legal requirements including program specific rules and regulations, waiver forms and crisis management plans for applicable events
- Coordinate and manage communication of event programming to key client groups and consumers
- On-site set up and strike, liaise with other Molson departments, external suppliers and contractors as required
- Prepare status reports outlining program development and budget implications
- Document and prepare comprehensive post event analysis identifying key deliverables of the program or event
- When requested, assist in the coordination and execution of additional S&E activities within the province of scope (may include activations within the On Premise, KDE or National Channels)
- Help coordinate and manage day to day relationships with key Molson Coors partners
The Other Qualifications:
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are detail oriented and a Master of Communication; you respect your commitments and are able to obtain optimal results from your team through respect and development
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
- You are able to travel within B.C. and potentially North America for event executions
- You are able to work independently with limited supervision
- You are able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- You have experience in administrative support functions in a fast-paced environment
- You are experienced and diligent in all Microsoft Office functions and Social Media outlets
- You have a University or College Degree/ Diploma
- You have 3-5+ years of experience in any of the following: Event Coordination; Sales; Management in the Promotional; Marketing; Public Relations/Communications; or Hospitality field
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check and provide a copy of your driver's abstract.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance including a hybrid work model of 3 days in the office
- We care about our People and Planet and have challenged ourselves with stretch goals around our key priorities
- We care about our communities, and play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks, giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Engagement with a variety of Employee Resource Groups, which can provide volunteer opportunities, leadership experience, and networking through the organization
- Ability to grow and develop your career centered around our First Choice Learning opportunities
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental, vision with incredible employer match, generous paid time off plans, an engaging Wellness Program, and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with amazing resources
- On site Pub, access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events and, of course... free beer and beverages!
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.