Talent Acquisition Services Representative - ( 2200024J )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 25,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
Take the first step towards designing your career with Stantec. We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Talent Acquisition (TA) Representative to join our North American team. Reporting to the TA Services Lead, the incumbent's primary role is to provide day-to-day coordination of the administrative activities to effectively onboard candidates to Stantec. The TA Representative will be partnered with HR Business Partners to understand workforce planning initiatives within the regions and collaborate with the TA Consultants, the candidates and other internal stakeholders throughout the pre-hire and onboarding process. Flexibility is essential for this role as workload must be adapted to support changing business needs.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Create/open job requisitions within our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) based on details provided by HR Business Partners who support internal clients in North America
- Manage and track daily recruitment activities, including the correspondence with internal stakeholders and candidates through our ATS
- Initiate and track progress of background checks and any other pre-employment screenings; coordinate directly with third party vendors (e.g. HireRight and WorkCare) and candidates to oversee completion and compliance with company standards
- Coordinate onboarding tasks related to the candidate/hire including form completion by candidate, coordination of first day details, confirmation of new hire arrival, etc.
- Support the administration of the US I9 and compliance notice process, including liaising between Stantec employees, office contacts and Equifax/E-Verify to ensure timely processing within federal guidelines, reverification of employment documents for foreign workers, and coordinating miscellaneous audits as needed
- Assist with any other administrative activity as assigned, including processing of employee referral bonuses, interim/co-op tax credits, new hire welcome emails, etc.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm
- Detail-oriented, focused on quality results and on-time deliverables
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) required
- Familiarity of Taleo or other ATS is an asset
- Able to handle confidential information
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills (writing clear, concise emails and communication over the phone)
- French language is an asset
- Comfortable in an office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time
Education and Experience
- A diploma or degree in human resources, business, or a related field is an asset
- 2 years of experience supporting HR administrative and/or recruitment activities
- Comfortable and enjoys working with a variety of individuals across all levels of the organization in a multi-office/location organization in different time zones
- Experience in a large, global company with high volume is an asset
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other's talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Other Locations : Canada-Alberta-Calgary, Canada-Ontario-Waterloo
Job : HR Support - HR Services
Organization : BC-1307 Human Resources-Service Center-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Jun 14, 2022, 5:22:34 AM
Req ID: 2200024J
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans