Wonderbrands, is a leading North American bakery (formerly Weston Foods, fresh businesses) with 140 years of experience in baking packaged breads, artisan breads, and donuts. We are one of the largest bakeries in North America and makers of Wonder Bread, Country Harvest, D'Italiano, Gadoua, and Casa Mendosa.
Wonderbrands, a division of FGF Brands, is unlocking an incredible opportunity for growth through a focus on production innovation capabilities, through a leading edge supply chain practice and investing deeply in communities where we bake.
The Sales Representative role is focused on driving the Picture Perfect Execution Model and customer Compliance at store level. They will work closely with Bakery/Store Managers to increase incremental displays, execute merchandising and signage, and plan promotional activity. They will also communicate with the Distributor Operations Manager around key actions required post the customer sales calls as required.
Achieve Sales Targets and KPIs
- Achieves sales revenue growth targets for all key customers
- Work with key banners around specific selling initiatives that are incremental to the core business.
Improve In-store Execution
- Review planogram for compliance and ensure store is carrying all products
- Signage - Ensure all products have pricing signage, and promo product has save message
- Merchandising - Work with store to implement weekly execution plans from Head Office. Identify promotional products that can be merchandised on stacks out of department
- Review upcoming events with stores and build plan to execute all elements
- Review index reports and store ranking to identify opportunities for growth
- Work closely with key banners to secure incremental and off-shelf displays that are over and above CMA compliance
Administration and Communication
- Product knowledge - Communicate features and benefits of new products
- Coordinates seasonal booking orders & holiday schedules;
- 1-2 years' experience in customer facing/sales roles; experience specifically in Retail Packaged Goods and/or direct selling is an asset
- Experience managing and achieving targets and budgets
- Customer focused, with a strong capacity to build credibility and trust
- Strong entrepreneurial way of working; Tenacity and an aptitude for Sales
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities on the go
- Great attention to detail
- Experience using Microsoft office; Experience using Salesforce application is an asset
- Valid Driver's license within Canada, extensive daily travel required.