Envisio is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to support revenue growth and excite and educate our customers on new product developments.
This is an amazing opportunity to create meaningful product content and make a difference within a small team. We are a mission-driven company working to bolster trust in public institutions. As the leader in our market, we work with some of the most innovative cities, counties, libraries, universities, and school districts across North America. By bringing your skills to Envisio, you will be helping these publicly funded organizations to become more transparent and better serve their communities.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be responsible for defining product positioning and executing product marketing programs. This is an exciting and hugely varied role that will have a big impact on lead generation, sales enablement, and customer success.
Working cross-functionally, you will be given lots of autonomy to craft compelling product positioning and communication programs for our public sector customers and prospects. You will need to flex a broad B2B marketing skill set as you translate the value of our product for audiences at different stages of the buying cycle and through a variety of channels.
You'll need to be a self-starter with a passion for driving results, but you won't be working alone. You'll be supported by a close-knit, highly collaborative sales, marketing, and customer success team that wants you to succeed.
We offer a competitive compensation package, employee stock options, and flexible working options. You can choose to work in our beautiful Downtown Vancouver office, via a hybrid model, or remotely from anywhere in Canada.
In this role, you will:
- Define and lead our product positioning strategy.
Together with our product management, sales, and customer success teams, educate and effectively communicate product features, capabilities, and integrations, to customers and prospects.
- Build excitement, understanding, and upsell opportunities within our customer base by running our product webinar series, product marketing email program, and Knowledge Base.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of our competitive landscape, with regular competitor product and pricing analysis.
- Support our sales team with product collateral (datasheets, brochures, battlecards, and discovery deck support) to help nurture prospects through the pipeline.
- Own product communications on our website to support lead generation, including writing new website pages, overseeing the creation of product videos, and writing product blogs where needed.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing and PR team to launch new product modules and significant new product enhancements.
- Define and run our customer user group program.
Your skills and experience:
- 5+ years of B2B or B2G product marketing experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to deliver results
- High level of initiative and meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable interacting with different levels of management and working cross-functionally
- Natural curiosity and a passion to learn about technology and what makes our customers successful
BONUS points for:
- Knowledge of the strategic planning, performance measurement or data analytics market
- Experience developing marketing programs for public sector customers
Envisio is one of Western Canada's fastest growing software companies. We are a mission-driven company with a passion for creating deep, personalized relationships with our customers and supporting them in building trusted public institutions.
Envisio's award-winning software helps local government and school district organizations in the US, Canada, and Australia to manage and execute plans, track and improve performance, and communicate results to their elected officials and communities.
We've got great software, happy customers and a passionate, collaborative team working from across Canada. We're leaders in our market and put an emphasis on high-quality work from high-integrity people. Join us!
What We Offer:
- Extended healthcare
- 20 days vacation
- Gym membership
- Flexible work options (office, hybrid or remote)
- Stock options