BenchSci's vision is to bring novel medicine to patients 50% faster by 2025. We're achieving it by empowering scientists with the world's most advanced biomedical artificial intelligence. Backed by F-Prime, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI fund), and Inovia Capital, our platform accelerates science at 15 top-20 pharmaceutical companies and over 4,300 leading research centers worldwide. We're a remote-first company recognized for our impact and culture as a Deloitte Tech Fast 50TM, CIX Top 10 Growth, Great Place to Work®, and top-ranked organization on Glassdoor. Learn more at www.benchsci.com.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team! Reporting to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, you will work closely with key stakeholders and candidates on a day-to-day basis. In this role, you will support our Science teams, and act as the main point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process. Your mandate is to provide an exceptional candidate experience and implement creative sourcing strategies to maintain and grow our talent pool.
- Lead intake meetings to fully understand the role requirements and primary competencies, how those fit with our goals, and design comprehensive job descriptions, and interview plans to support the selection process
- Drive the targeted number of candidates into our hiring pipeline each week through sourcing, posting and other inbound campaigns - you understand volume drivers and know which to pull when
- Analyze the scope of hiring managers' needs and provide creative recruitment solutions to meet all recruiting goals
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience ensuring a welcoming and transparent process
- Lead special recruiting projects relating to DE&I, candidate experience, employer branding, process improvement, etc.
- Promote new career opportunities through your network and various channels
- Gain a deep understanding of all the roles at BenchSci and speak to them with clarity and precision
- 2+ years of Talent Acquisition experience recruiting for a variety of corporate roles
- 1+ years of experience recruiting for Scientific roles
- A degree in a science-related field
- Extensive experience using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience using industry-standard applicant tracking systems
- A proven track record of successfully identifying exceptional talent for high-volume, fast-paced recruiting teams
- Strong drive, resolve, and commitment to achieving goals, a bias towards action and problem solving
Benefits and Perks:
An engaging remote-first culture that hires the best talent from around the world
A competitive compensation package that includes BenchSci equity options
Comprehensive health and dental benefits with an emphasis on mental health
Three weeks of vacation plus an additional day for every completed year
A $2000 Annual Learning & Development budget
Generous parental leave benefits with a top-up plan or paid time off options
Additional time-off: 2 weeks for Winter Holiday, every other Friday in July and August, your birthday, and more!
A $1000 work from home allowance to make your home setup perfect for you
An executive coach for managers to assist in leading high-performing teams
A lifestyle spending account for employees to receive reimbursement for eligible expenses related to wellness, lifestyle and productivity.
We believe culture is critical to success and invest accordingly. We live and promote our FASTT values of focus, advancement with speed, tenacity, and transparency. We work hard to maintain an engaging, supportive environment where everyone can do their best work. To learn more, read our culture deck.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
We're committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. We believe that improving diversity, equity and inclusion is our collective responsibility, and this belief guides our DEI journey. To learn more, read about our DEI initiatives.
BenchSci provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.