Residential Sales Consultant
Reports To: General Manager
Status : Full-time, 100% Commission
Location Name: Rob's Albertan Service Experts
Location Address: 4918 72nd Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB
Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!
Why You Should Join the Service Experts Team?
Our team consists of the very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us and become an EXPERT!
The Residential Sales Consultant is an outside sales position responsible for developing and closing residential sales and services opportunities through customer education and presentations, using traditional lead-generation techniques as well as internal pipelines.
- Present comfort options of residential HVAC and water heater products and services to new and established customers.
- Bolster the customer experience through a consultative sales approach focused on customer retention and satisfaction.
- Create relationships with prospective customers and referrals as well initiating calls to generate sales.
- Work collaboratively with technical team members, onsite, to promote and ensure a 100% customer satisfaction experience.
- Remain up to date on the latest industry trends, service methods, systems and technology available within the market and the business.
- Our Residential Sales Consultants (RSC) are highly ambitious, results-oriented, and self-motivated individuals. Skilled in providing innovative, customer-related recommendations, developing effective proposals, handling negotiating and closing sales. To accomplish this, a successful RSC must possess:
- At least a High School diploma or GED. A Bachelor's degree or related professional sales certifications preferred.
- Prior sales experience, with a preference for experience with direct selling to consumers.
- Strong selling and business-development skills.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively communicate concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated commitment to the delivery of high-quality, customer-focused service.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to understand customer concerns and translate that into business solutions the business can offer.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate a positive attendance record.
- Available to work flexible hours and on-call shifts as needed.
- The successful incumbent must be able to meet the minimum requirements for our background check criteria.
What Do We Offer You as a Service Experts Employee?
Service Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support employees and their families in managing their health and wellness needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be available to you as a Service Experts valued employee:
- Competitive pay, including incentive opportunities for many positions.
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs.
- RRSP Plan with company matching contributions.
- Life Insurance for you and options you can elect for your family.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability insurance, that protects you and your family if you are unable to work.
- World class training opportunities through our Expert University Learning Management System.
- Career development opportunities.