Senior Marketing & Communications Specialist
We are proud to come together as innovators, service engineers, financial advisors, marketers, and digital masters. We are champions of everyday commerce. We don't wait for change, but rather see it as our mission to challenge, push the boundaries, redefine normal, and thereby achieve the extraordinary.
Marketing at Worldline North America is a nimble and driven team empowered to embody values of cooperation, excellence, and innovation all aspects of their work. From lead generation to content creation, every aspect of marketing is handled in-house, and the team works closely with the sales and product teams to commercialize our offering and fill the pipeline with leads. The marketing team is responsible for bringing in over 200 leads/month (ISV and direct merchant) to the sales team and generating over $1 million in NNR for the company year over year.
Working with an amazing team of people, the Sr. Marketing & Communications Specialist plays a key role in the overall marketing strategy's success and value add to the organization. They are collaborating with multiple departments and clients towards business objectives. Having a leading hand in Worldline North America's brand recognition and market perceptions, this agile human is also involved heavily in content production and communication. By driving product commercialization by ensuring market awareness, exposure and contents releases priorities, the Senior Marketing & Communications Specialist is also involved in developing and attracting Independent Software Vendors (ISV) leads and revenue generation.
Lead and Revenue Generation
- Marketing automation - managing the lead lifecycle: creating, nurturing, retaining, and upselling of campaigns
- Collaborating with the sales team to create vertical-specific campaigns and content.
- Driving Worldline's market exposure and releases through key activities such as mass targeted emails, processor specific emails, In-portal messages, updates to existing webpages, positioning/messaging strategies, demo videos, partner campaigns, blog posts, case studies, and occasional launch events
- Maintain and elevate company brand and positioning within key messaging
- Ensuring all company communications are on-brand
- Building and reviewing branded templates, content, educational materials, copywriting, and editing
- Providing a consistent interactive experience end-to-end for our customers and prospects
- Collaborating with the team to promote Worldline through events, sponsorships, and community activities
Content Production and Communication
- Contributing to and/or creating blogs, case studies, white papers, e-books, and by-lines
- Writing and implementing content for websites and landing pages
- Creating prospecting emails, operational emails, customer quarterly e-bulletins and newsletters, product updates, and more
- Supporting public relations endeavours such as article writing for media outlets
- Partnering with the team to craft and launch advertisements and campaigns
- Collaborating on internal communications such as: newsletters, operational announcements, product announcements
Who you are and what you could become
- Demonstrated expertise owning successful end-to-end lead generation campaigns
- Strong experience optimizing and growing paid digital channels and reporting on KPIs
- In-depth knowledge of Business-to-Business marketing and targeting strategies
- Marketing data analytics - using data to target key market segments
- Experience managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Excellence in driving and managing sales pipeline and supporting sales enablement
- Team player, innovative thinker, and self-driven
- Strong business acumen with a creative mind
- Well organized with effective communication skills - written and verbal
- Highly motivated, with a positive attitude and energetic disposition; always eager to learn
- Experience cross-collaborating with internal and external departments and stakeholders
Nice to Have (but not deal breakers):
- A bachelor's degree (or higher) in business, marketing, or a related field
- Experience using Marketo, Salesforce, and ZoomInfo
- Experience sourcing leads through platforms like ZoomInfo
- Experience in website SEO and analytics
- Marketing experience in payments, FinTech, or related industries
- Experience in a mid to senior level individual contributor marketing role
- If you're bi-lingual, we really want to hear from you - French is an asset
- Acquisition Marketing: The marketing team has become a growth engine for the business - keep driving this through lead generation
- Business Support: Ensure the commercial & customer facing roles of the business are supported in their outreach efforts
- Attention to Communication: Able to ensure the timely and complete communication to parties who should be informed, with keen attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking: Able to solve problems using a logical, systematic approach
- Managing Performance: Driven to take responsibility for one's own performance by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against goals, ensuring feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues promptly.
- Assertiveness: Able to maturely express one's opinions in an authentic and approachable way
- The role of the Senior Marketing & Communications Specialist centers around process management of the department's scopes. People management is not currently part of the role's scope.
Worldline provides equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com
Job Segment: Marketing Communications, Communications, Senior Brand Manager, Pre-Sales, PR, Marketing, Sales