JOB TITLE: Marketing Manager
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
LOCATION: 351 King St. E
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: Occasionally, within GTA
The Marketing Manager will play an integral role in Great Gulf's Sales & Marketing division and will be in regular communication with several other areas of the business. This position is highly collaborative and interactive, and will require an individual to be quick on their feet with the ability to manage multiple priorities and adapt to frequently changing circumstances.
- Executes marketing communications plans and programs to end customers to maximize active user registration, traffic and sales.
- Accountable for the quality and timeliness of the go-to-market plans for site-specific marketing programs.
- Drafts briefs for marketing agency deliverables
- Ensures Coordinators understand their deliverables, offer guidance when required and answer any questions.
- Optimizes use of tailored marketing and media vehicles to drive awareness and demand (i.e. site specific websites, print, PR, event and email campaigns, as well as other marketing activities).
- Create and maintain media plans and budgets.
- Visits sales offices regularly to understand needs of Sales staff and any required marketing updates or opportunities.
- Accountable for maintaining marketing budgets, including monitoring invoicing and reconciliation.
- Works closely with Marketing Director and Sales Teams to ensure full sales, marketing and brand alignment of programs.
- Makes solid and informed recommendations on process improvements.
- Ensures team achieves a high level of customer service both internally and externally
- Monitor social media and web presence.
- Maintains awareness of end customers' demographic and psychographic characteristics to develop targeted and focused site campaigns
- Keeps track of business and industry competitive trends and offerings and keeps team informed
- Responsible for analyzing and communications results for all marketing programs via post-program summaries and analysis (ensuring ROI and future campaign planning learning)
- Overseeing and reviewing award submissions with agency partners COMMUNICATION/INFLUENCING OTHERS
The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing Director, Sales team, Product Development, Customer Care, Design Centre and IT. Communication will largely be via e-mail, phone, and video conferencing. The Marketing Manager will also work extensively with external stakeholders.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar
- 5-7 years of experience in a Marketing department with a very strong preference for Real Estate development
- Strong project management experience with an emphasis on project planning, reporting on key metrics/milestones, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with coworkers, customers, partners and other external stakeholders
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Strategic, creative and organized SUPERVISION & BUDGET AUTHORITY
The Marketing Manager would supervise the Marketing coordinatior and work closely and collaboratively with all team members. This position involves managing project budgets, reporting and cost approvals.
Currently working from home with frequent communication via e-mail, phone, and video conference. Will work form 351 King when applicable.
Comfortably working 100% from home; sitting in front of laptop/computer throughout the workday
Great Gulf is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Great Gulf will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.
The Great Gulf Group (?GGG?) is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, our tradespeople and suppliers, and our customers and visitors. Employment with GGG is conditional upon you having received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine series approved by Health Canada at least 14 days prior to your start date. You must provide a copy of your Ministry of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Dose. If you have a medical reason, or any other reason pursuant to the Ontario Human Rights Code, for not being fully vaccinated now or in the future, you may submit a written request for accommodation with an explanation of the ground and/or any supporting documentation to assist in the determination of exemption from this