We’re a fast-growing game technology company poised to disrupt the game hosting and cloud infrastructure industry. Founded by veterans of the gaming and infrastructure space, we’re building up the team and are seeking a few amazing individuals that can share our vision of building a product that will help game studios make better games for their players.
We’ve already secured our financing, we have committed strategic partners on board, and we have a growing pipeline of eager game studio customers. If you are ready to execute on this opportunity and want to be part of the next evolution for online games, this is your chance!
You should be passionate and knowledgeable about:
- Developing a company’s communication strategy and content creation;
- Digital marketing, websites and social media platforms;
- Games and internet technology;
- Reaching B2B customers with a SaaS offering.
And this is what we’d expect of you:
- Lead the company’s annual marketing-communication plan and its associated budget;
- Lead the creation of web pages, social media, customer use cases, blog posts and email campaigns;
- Lead integrated marketing campaigns and coordinate with various stakeholders in the company to achieve campaign goals;
- Help with and review the design and written content for various marketing assets;
- Build and deliver campaign reports with analysis and recommendations;
- Coordinate and plan trade shows, attend them when necessary;
- Define and implement the company’s brand image;
- Manage the communication and delivery of assets by contractors and outside agencies;
- Support the launch of new products and features.
You will be part of an experienced start-up team where:
- You will be the company’s invaluable outreach partner;
- Your voice will be heard and you will feel the impact of your work;
- You won’t lose time in endless meetings or presentations;
- You will work hard and have fun doing it.
- Casual dress
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 5 years (preferred)
- B2B SaaS marketing role: 3 years (preferred)
- Social media management: 1 year (preferred)
- SEO and SEM optimization: 1 year (preferred)