Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in customer experience management and contact center business process outsourcing. Our company employs around 300.000 people working in over 265 dialects and languages, in 80 countries, operating across all business sectors and all continents on behalf of major international companies.
Teleperformance Canada, with more than 1200+ employees, part of the fortune 25 and certified with Great Place to Work, is looking for a group of highly-skilled professionals.
Our Work Culture
At Teleperformance, we remain true to our core values of integrity, respect, professionalism, innovation and commitment.
- Autonomous - We encourage and trust your decision making skills.
- Progressive work environment- If you have skills to prove we have all ladders for you to grow
- Flexible - We believe in results
- Innovative - All ideas matters
- Inclusive - Everyone is Included and everyone wins
- We work hard and party even harder.
Benefits & Perks
- Established career path supported by self assessments, virtual training, guided curriculums that allow for vertical and horizontal growth through our multiple lines of business.
- Continuous learning through progressive training that is specific to your tenure and skills.
- Competitive salary with incentive programs
- Positive and supportive environment
- Weekly Friday Night Drinks / Social,Trivia Nights,Games evenings and Movie Outings.
- Medical and Dental benefits,Employee Family Assistance Programs, Rewards & Recognitions programs.
Fixed schedule Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
- Office based job
- Candidates are advised to be within travel distance from our primary location Yonge & Eglinton for ease of commuting to office
Teleperformance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Should you be invited to participate in the selection process we are committed to accommodating you to best meet your needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $46,200.00 per yearQualifications :
- Must have at least 1 -3 years of Sales recruiting experience
- Experience in High Volume recruiting
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills
- Has experience in hiring sales, business development and management roles ? Excellent computer skills and highly proficient in Google Workspace (Sheets, Docs, Meet, etc.)
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Attention to detail and is proficient in database management and record keeping
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of recruiting/human resources work
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Flexibility in work hours as required to meet the demands of a recruiting deadline Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Recruiting Manager, the Recruiter's responsibilities relate to assisting in maintaining a high standard of customer and client relations and the execution of a pro-active recruitment strategy as well as the development of a network of suitable talent to fulfill the organization's current and future needs. This undertaking will be facilitated through the effective deployment and utilization of a variety of recruiting vehicles. This position requires an individual who will demonstrate a high level of responsibility and professionalism, with excellent communication and organizational skills. The individual must also have the ability to multi-task and adapt quickly in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Assist in development of recruiting plans.
- Build networks through the community to assist in finding qualified candidates.
- Coordinate and implement college/university recruiting initiatives, along with attending virtual career fairs
- Administrative duties and record keeping, which includes all candidate data and information
- Assist in updating and revisiting position profiles based on the changing needs of the business
- Assist in the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Post new positions on job portals, social media and other relevant places
- Aid public relations in establishing a recognisable ?Great Place to Work? reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- Give presentations at colleges, attend student group meetings, and increase awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
- Work closely with site management team in selecting employees onsite (when Required, subjective to return to back to office) Preparing offer packages (files, orientation package, offer letters)
- Manage applicants in ICIMS,CCMS and ADP
- Facilitating On-boarding process including Offer letter extension and Background checks.