tentree is a lifestyle apparel company based out of Vancouver, Canada that plants ten trees for every item purchased. By combining social and environmental consciousness with apparel, we empower our customers to have a direct impact on saving the planet through intentional purchasing. With our sights set on planting a billion trees by 2030, we're looking to grow our performance marketing team.
That is where you come in. We are looking to bring on a game-changing Digital Marketing Specialist. As part of our performance marketing team you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the company. Together with a team, the Digital Marketing Specialist will manage our paid media campaigns to maximize efficiency across all campaigns. You will work closely with Ecommerce, Marketing, Content, and Merchandising teams to ensure a consistent experience across all customer touchpoints.
What will you be doing?
- You will plan, set up, analyze, and optimize large scale campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, TikTok Ads and Microsoft Advertising
- You will budget for and allocate performance marketing budget across all channels while optimizing for the highest ROI
- You will utilize Google Analytics to develop insights and action items (ex. Scaling up campaigns on Channel X to improve CAC) intended to increase reach and revenues month-over-month
- You will report on weekly campaign performance and share with appropriate teams
- You will work closely with our brand and creative teams to brief in ad asks and content strategies that maximize performance on Facebook Ads, Pinterest Ads, Snapchat Ads, YouTube and the Display Network
- You will conduct competitive research and macro-level research to stay informed on changes in digital marketing industry that could impact the overall success of paid media campaigns
- You will maintain the highest level of knowledge and understanding of all performance marketing channels by staying informed of changes in the ad auction, ad formats, campaign objectives and bid strategies
- 2+ years of Google Ads experience
- 2+ years of Facebook Ads experience
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related analytics fields) is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Highly analytical, experience processing and analyzing marketing data, creating automated dashboards and making data-driven recommendations
- Detail-oriented with the ability to fulfill responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to contribute at both strategic and operational level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate within a fast-paced and multiple-task environment and operate with a sense of urgency to meet timelines
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail with the ability to handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong time management skills and commitment to on time delivery
- Proven ability to work autonomously as well as within a collaborative team environment
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker
- Extended healthcare plan
- Generous paid days off
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours
- Opportunities for training and development
- Employee discounts
- Discretionary bonus
tentree is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.