We are seeking a passionate and experienced Graphic Designer to own the creation and enhancement of our product marketing assets (website graphics, digital banners, video brochures, booth designs) and wider marketing initiatives. From concept to execution, this candidate will focus on creating exceptional design work focused on Docebo's multi-product suite and core enablement content for our growing revenue organization.
- 5+ years' experience in Graphic Design
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of Graphic Design projects
- Ability to create engaging visuals for a wide variety of uses including: banner ads, email templates, blogs, websites, and print ads
- Excellent communicator who can collaborate easily with various teams
Benefits & Perks
- Inclusive and flexible work environment
- Generous Vacation Policy, plus 2 extra floating holidays to use for religious or cultural events that matter to you
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Career progression/internal mobility opportunities
- Three employee resource groups to get involved with (the Docebo Women's Alliance, PRIDE, and Green Ambassadors)
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,600 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, AI-powered Suite designed to close the enterprise learning loop. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and are growing exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in North America, EMEA, APAC and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If this sounds like you, now is your time to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market. Apply today!
Docebo is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in our workforce. All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law.
Any individuals requiring a reasonable accommodation to assist with their job search or application for employment should send an e-mail to recruiting_accommodations (at) docebo.com. The e-mail should include a description of the requested accommodation and the position you're applying for or interested in.