NSK Canada Inc. is seeking an Inside Sales Representative / Sr. Inside Sales Representative. This position is available for our Brampton or Montreal office (hybrid work model).
This position is responsible for an assigned group of customer accounts. The responsibilities include handling request for quotations, order maintenance, expediting orders and forecasting. Has a good working knowledge of CRM systems (ABS, RAS, Salesforce, etc.) as well as other related systems. Is customer focused and interfaces with customers and various departments to meet customer requirements. Must be capable of working under limited supervision.
Works with aftermarket customers, which requires a thorough understanding of our full product line. Also, must have basic knowledge of product make-up and design as well as thorough knowledge of nomenclature and technical catalogs. This position needs to have an understanding of OEM through distribution and competitive pricing. A good understanding of forecast planning and production management is required.Responsibilities :
- Manages customer accounts by following through on requests for quotes, maintaining orders and forecast, working with various departments to meet customer requirements.
- Understands ISO/QS9000 requirements for contract review and related elements and standard operating procedures.
- Receives and follows through on requests for quotes by investigating customer product requirements, product availability, lead-time and pricing.
- May research and prepare a variety of specialized reports related to shipment performance, quality, premium freight, customer trends, correctives actions, customer rating, etc.
- Has a thorough understanding of RMAs, debits and credits in order to resolve discrepancies. May conduct training for these issues.
- Builds strong customer relationships through professional communication by phone, email, fax or customer website.
- An Active participant within a team environment empowered to act and make recommendations to accomplish continuous improvement.
- Responsible for carrying the emergency reopening computer as assigned. Qualifications:
- This job requires a minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent and 2-4 years of position-related experience; preferably a Technical Diploma or Associate's Diploma and 4 to 6 years of position-related experience.
- Fluency in French and English (verbal and written) is an asset
- Experience in the power transmission industry preferred Benefits Offered:
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Generous retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Bonus Plan
- Hybrid work model
- Competitive Salary with Benefits
NSK is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.