Job Description :
Position: Program Administrative Assistant
File #: 2022-27412
Status: Permanent Full-time
Dept/Health Program: Information Services
Hours of Work/Shifts: Weekdays; Monday to Friday
Site: Mississauga Hospital and Credit Valley Hospital (Hybrid Work from Home Model)
Posted: June 6, 2022
Internal Deadline: June 13, 2022
Trillium Health Partners (THP) is one of the largest community-based acute care facilities in Canada. Comprised of the Credit Valley Hospital, the Mississauga Hospital and the Queensway Health Centre, Trillium Health Partners serves the growing and diverse populations of Mississauga, West Toronto and surrounding communities and is a teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto.
Our Mission : A New Kind of Health Care for a Healthier Community
When we set out to build our vision and future, we connected with our community - patients, families, visitors, physicians, staff and volunteers. The foundational goals of our new strategic plan - quality, access and sustainability - anchor everything we do. Our mission for a new kind of health care is built on an inter-connected system of care organized around patients - inside and outside the hospital.
At THP, we are relentless in providing high quality, compassionate care to our communities and take great pride in fostering an inclusive and accessible environment and we are all accountable for contributing to a healthy, safe and respectful environment for healing and promoting excellence in patient care though advancing patient and staff safety. If you are passionate about what you do, motivated to improve the health of the community, committed to excellence, quality and patient safety we would like you to join our Better Together team!
A high achieving, self-motivated individual with exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated commitment to customer service will excel in this challenging position. The successful candidate must possess the ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment and be able to disseminate complex information in order to maintain effective working relationships. This position will support the Directors within the Information Services division at THP.
- Calendar management for Program Directors
- Support meetings and committees as requested (preparing and executing meeting materials, taking minutes, booking meeting space, etc.)
- Create professional business letters, memos, reports, and presentations
- Input program data
- Compile, tabulate and submit statistical reports
- Maintain and process staff time sheets/attendance and enter payroll, as required
- Orders office supplies for program as well as equipment ordering and invoicing
- Other duties as required
- Grade 12 education combined with 2 years of community college secretarial and/or equivalent work-related experience
- Advanced technical skills in Windows, MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written, combined with a customer-focused approach and ability to handle requests in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner
- Proven abilities in preparing, designing and distributing internal/external correspondence, including: reports, presentations, proposals, letters, memos, minutes of meetings, etc.
- Experience and ability in minute-taking
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality and privacy of information as apporpriate
- High accuracy and attention to detail when performing a wide variety of tasks
- Self-directed individual who possesses initiative combined with the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Must have a positive work and attendance record
- Must be willing to travel across THP if required
- Option for combined work from home plus on-site for this position
Internal Candidates who believe they possess the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and who have been in their current position for at least six (6) months are encouraged to apply.
To pursue this career opportunity, please visit our website: www.trilliumhealthpartners.ca
Trillium Health Partners is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a healthy, safe and respectful environment for healing, based on our values compassion, excellence and courage. To be Better Together, we commit to fostering a respectful workplace culture that promotes a safe and supportive environment for everyone who provides care, supports caregiving, receives care or visits the hospital.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code Trillium Health Partners will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Trillium Health Partners is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.