Come join us and help make a difference in the lives of older adults! As employees at a Verve Senior Living Retirement Residence, our primary goal is to help each person, have a great day, every day! Our employees thrive on collaboration and have a passion for excellence, achieving multiple awards including the Order of Excellence in Quality, from Excellence Canada. As part of our team, the things you do are key to helping us achieve our shared vision of helping seniors live longer, better. Oh, and you'll also have a lot of fun doing it. Want to join us?
Assists with meeting occupancy targets through marketing the residence to potential residents, their families, professional groups and the community.
Background / Qualifications:
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work with indirect supervision
Flexibility in terms of scheduling is required
Knowledge of Sherpa marketing program an assist.
Assists with marketing suites and services in accordance with established sales procedures to ensure occupancy targets are met.
Assists with maintaining the resident ?contact/follow up? program.
Conducts tours of the residence.
Assists with facilitating a smooth transition for new residents by:
- Preparing, explaining, and processing rental agreements.
- Providing and explaining Resident Handbook prior to move in.
- Ensuring that medical information is received.
- Coordinating post move in visit and provides information as required.
- Collecting and forwarding pertinent move-in information to other departments and Head Office.
- Maintains statistics to evaluate marketing effectiveness.
- Keeps complete and accurate computerized sales records in accordance with established procedures.
- Assists in the preparation of a monthly marketing and sales report for submission to the Resident Service/ Marketing Manager.
- Maintains daily census and informs departments of resident movement ,move-ins and move-outs.
Performs other related duties as delegated
We accommodate persons with disabilities in the hiring and recruitment process.?
All offers of employment are subject to a Criminal Background Check. We thank all who apply; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Verve Senior Living is an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We are dedicated to building a team that reflects the diversity of the residents and communities in which we live and serve. If you require accommodation for any portion of the recruitment and hiring process, please let us know.