International Communications and Recruitment Coordinator
Internal Posting Closing Date
External Closing Date
Open Until Filled
International Recruitment & Market Development (INT)
Hours of Work per Week
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This position is subject to averaging of hours.
Working at Fanshawe College
As an employee of Fanshawe College you may be required to work on-campus, remotely, or a combination thereof. Confirmation of your work location will be clarified with you upon hire, and may be subject to change based on the duties required of your position.
Note: This is a full-time position (35 hours per week).
Duties: Reporting to the Senior Manager, International Recruitment and Market Development, the incumbent is responsible for the coordination, planning and development of communications and marketing materials to increase international student enrolment and retention. The incumbent is responsible for internal and external communications to Fanshawe International staff, prospective/current students and education agents for the purposes of recruiting, training, supplying policy/process information, applicant and student engagement. In this role, the incumbent supports the international recruiting team, leads projects and guides others in international communications (digital marketing campaigns, FANupdate, student responses, social media contests). The incumbent works collaboratively across the college with the Office of the Registrar, Reputation and Brand Management, Orientation Committee) and the region (London Economic Development Corporation, communication officers in the city) to ensure communications related to the College, city and the province to a wide variety of audiences.
- Post-secondary 3-year diploma in International/Digital Business Marketing; Project Management, or Corporate Communications
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in communications (preferably including social media platforms), and project management preferably in an international division of a Canadian post-secondary institution
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- Proficiency in a wide variety of social medial platforms/digital tools and presentation software
- A wide range of experience and knowledge working with international students and/or in an international services department is preferred
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.