The Operations Manager oversees the daily performance of call center supervisors and their respective teams. This includes the analysis and review of the day-to-day operations, budget management, team development, and client satisfaction
- Lead, manage and develop supervisors through interactions and motivation
- Foster a culture of team spirit and hospitality
- Highly visible and accessible to team via floor presence
- Perform supervisor duties as required
- Take care of administrative supervisor related functions
- Effectively manage attendance/absenteeism
- Attrition risk management (alert, communicate and mitigate any potential risk)
- Manage and deliver operational results in accordance with service delivery scorecard
- Recognize and advance Talent
- Drive the selection process for team members
- Own the end-to-end employee lifecycle for those assigned
- Drive process improvement by recognizing, communicating and acting on opportunities
- Embody and reinforce an Majorel-values-based culture
- Effectively and efficiently manage resources to optimize operational results
- Make decisions based on full awareness on direct operational cost and revenue implications
- Align and collaborate with other functional areas
- Ensure stakeholder communication and/or management
- Evaluate daily key performance indicators and develop improvement needs.
- Coordinates with leadership to interface with client and handle account management issues.
- Manages staff schedules in partnership with Workforce Management to ensure call-handling effectiveness to achieve client and company productivity goals.
- Continually evaluate Automatic Call Distributor and other reports for labor efficiency, service level commitments, and cost per call objectives.
- Conduct performance appraisals for direct reports.
- Establishes performance objectives for supervisors and direct reports.
- Conducts open forums and team meetings to communicate productivity and performance goals and to motivate employees.
- Interacts and consults with HR and Training on matters of recruiting, hiring and training, performance and employee relations issues.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and fairness when administering policies and procedures.
- Work with Quality Assurance and clients to meet quality standards.
- Achieve established production hours and revenue goals and minimize lost revenue opportunities by managing absenteeism, attrition, and production stoppages.
- Experience with forecasting/scheduling and related software packages.
- Proven ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Strategic thinker and tactical implementer.
- Experience in developing a team in a contact center site, while meeting all operational and financial objectives.
- Should possess senior management leadership abilities and skill, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational, organizational and financial elements. Demonstrated experience coaching and developing individuals.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and developmental skills
- Demonstrated success managing new initiatives while meeting operating and budgetary requirements.
- Must have strong technical, project management, implementation and process improvement skills.
- General business acumen, including reporting and analysis, presentation skills, and organizational abilities.
- 5-7 years call center experience
- Minimum 3-5 years managing operations in a call center environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Management or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a leadership role in a large contact center setting with extensive client and senior management interface
While performing the duties of this job the employee requires mobility, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols as well as hand/eye coordination. The employee regularly sits for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly uses office equipment such as multi-line telephone systems, fax machine, copy machine, calculator. Employee will regularly use a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of the above job duties may be changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job duties may be assigned as needed.
The Company believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and to be free from discrimination in employment because of age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, record of offenses, sex (including pregnancy and breast feeding), and sexual orientation, political affiliation, union membership and any other status protected by law (?protected grounds?). Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Additionally, we respect the sincerely held religious beliefs and practices of all employees and will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation if those sincerely held religious beliefs or practices conflict with an employee's job unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employee who would like to request an accommodation should contact the Human Resources Department
Any employees with questions or concerns about equal employment opportunities in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of the Human Resources Department. We will not allow any form of retaliation against individuals who raise issues of equal employment opportunity. To ensure our workplace is free of artificial barriers, violation of this policy will lead to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment for