Espresso communication is seeking a project coordinator with unparalleled organizational skills and the ability to assess priorities based on deadlines and each team member’s workload.
Reporting to our project managers, the successful candidate will work on project coordination tasks, resource time management, and the optimization of various processes related to the organization of their department.
Are you a resourceful self-starter with proven leadership skills? If you answered yes, this could be the job for you.
In addition to working directly with our project managers, graphic artists, and designers, you’ll collaborate arm in arm with our current coordinator. All of your talents will be put to good use and you’ll be recognized for your true worth, for we believe in valuing each and every member of our team.
Espresso communication is a well-established agency that offers a healthy work environment with real opportunities for advancement. We offer many benefits, including an employee and family assistance program, a group insurance plan, a work schedule that generally doesn’t include overtime, ongoing training, and telecommuting for anyone who wishes to work from home.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage print and web projects in collaboration with the team
- Receive and analyze client requests and gather all information necessary to present clear information to the production team
- Act as a point of contact for clients and partners throughout the project life cycle
- Help with invoicing and ensure that deadlines and budgets are respected
- Evaluate change requests and integrate them into projects as necessary
- Ensure good communication between all stakeholders involved in a project (clients, internal team, and external partners)
- Update creative and production team assignments on a daily basis
- Take part in daily meetings with project managers in order to plan new mandates
- Seek out regular contributors (web developers, graphic designers, strategists, etc.) and keep our list of freelancers up to date
RELEVANT TRAINING AND SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- University education in a related field
- At least two years of experience in a similar role
- Experience coordinating various projects for print (advertisements and brochures) and web (banners, newsletters, and microsites)
- In-depth knowledge of the different stages of a project
- Thoroughness, adaptability, and ability to work independently
- Bilingualism (we have both French- and English-speaking clients)
- Group insurance program
- Employee and family assistance program
- Continuing education, lunch-and-learn events, and social activities organized by our Comité du bonheur (adapted for remote work)
- Flexible work-from-home options, which will extend beyond the current health crisis
- Three weeks of vacation and personal leave upon hire and a summer schedule
- Above all, an open and welcoming environment where opportunities abound
Given the current situation, the recruitment process will be carried out exclusively by video conference.
Start date: August (remote work for the time being)