Do you have experience recruiting talent for Leadership Development Programs and Leadership roles? Then this is the position for you!!
Reporting to the Senior Director, Human Resources, the Talent Acquisition Specialist (12 month contract, mat leave replacement) is responsible for the recruitment of talent for Noble's Leadership Development Programs and Leadership roles. This strategic position plays a critical role in the candidate experience. The successful candidate is an Ambassador for Noble and, through their passion and creativity, can develop strategies that attract and drive top talent to Noble's team. With a ?WE? focused mentality, the incumbent will have the opportunity to participate in projects within the HR team.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- A collaborative team that is authentic, with a dynamic sense of humour
- A hybrid work environment where you can spend half your time working from home, and the other half, working in the office. This blended virtual and in-office arrangement model provides a balance for an individual's need for uninterrupted focus mixed with meaningful periods of team collaboration
- This role is responsible for a portion of campus recruitment and, as such, requires travel throughout Ontario when in person campus visits resume.
- Manage and lead the full recruitment lifecycle including conducting needs analyses, passive candidate attraction, applicant screening, interviews, candidate presentations to internal clients, salary analysis, due diligence and offer management
- Be an ambassador for the organization's brand and values, all the while, promoting Noble as an employer of choice
- Lead creative and strategic candidate sourcing plans to provide a diverse and high-calibre pipeline of talent to the Business Leaders and HR team; this includes identifying and developing creative tools and funnels and social media campaigns
- Educate candidates on the culture, career growth, benefits, and many advantages of working for Noble Corporation
- Establish strong partnerships with the Business Leaders to understand and develop recruitment strategies aligned with each region or department for the Development Programs, and coach internal customers on the recruitment process
- Participate on various projects and initiatives related to employment brandingand candidate experience
- Gather and present market data on hiring trends and market compensation; Track recruiting metrics to determine efficiencies and areas for improvement and provide updates
- Provide coaching, guidance, and mentorship to the Campus Recruiter, working with them to grow and develop their recruitment skills while fostering their creativity and challenging the status quo
- Attend virtual or in-personal campus job fairs and other networking opportunities as required
- Opportunity to partner with the leadership team to recruit for leadership or leadership development program positions Qualifications:
- You are a quick learner, able to thrive with autonomy, seeking support as needed
- Proven organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize and juggle competing demands
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), collaborative and influencing skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, coupled with out of the box thinking and creative solutions
- Understand the value of a diverse team and work collaboratively to ensure the success of teammates
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment with resiliency, ease and flexibility
- Display a strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Understanding of legislation relating to talent acquisition practices and employment contract writing
What You Bring:
Bachelor's Degree, with a preference for HR or Business Management
- 3-5 years' demonstrated experience in full life cycle recruiting, (agency and/or in-house recruiting experience considered an asset)
- Proficiency with computer software and ATS platforms (we use Microsoft Office and ICIMS ATS)
- Valid Ontario Driver's Licence to attend post-secondary campuses and Noble locations across Ontario
Noble meets the needs of busy professionals and contractors and we want to help our customers' businesses succeed. From our beginning as a plumbing supplier, Noble has grown to serve the building industry in HVAC, Hydronics, Industrial and Fire Protection. From construction through to renovation, Noble delivers the products and services they need, when they need them. At Noble, we judge our success by our customers' successes. That's why our teammates are passionate about providing exceptional customer experiences and delivering the best value-added service in the business. When you join Team Noble, success is in store for you too! We're growing and searching for new talent to be part of our dynamic, service-driven team.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter by no later than 5pm on Wednesday, June 15, 2022. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We value diversity and strive to make everyone feel included and respected. Noble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to the principles and practices of employment equity, and encourage all qualified individuals, including women, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, and Aboriginal Peoples to apply for our career opportunities. Accessibility accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Should you require any assistance during the application process, please contact us at via Isarta