- Pizza standards. The General Manager, although responsible for front of house operations, is not a just a FOH manager. They will be running shifts and working on the floor as well as overseeing the kitchen. The candidate for this position must be organized, comfortable learning and working with all team members, but must be a confident individual that is passionate about running shifts in a fast paced guest driven environment they personally will be impacting & managing.
- Candidate must be organized, articulate & passionate about people.
- Candidate must have supervising skills not only in a leadership role but must feel comfortable in a position of authority that includes coaching, rewarding and disciplining employees in an effective manner.
- Candidate must have a great and solid work ethic. Running a restaurant is not a nine to five job so they must anticipate working flexible hours and possibly more than 44 hours (if needed) each week with a commitment to punctuality and accessibility.
- Candidate must have a great ability to hire and train staff. A GM plays a large role in the success of service execution and standards in their ability to build a team of great people. The GM should have a good eye for hiring strong candidates for their Front of House team and a high commitment to training them to a high performance standard.
- Controls purchases and inventory by meeting with account manager; negotiating prices and contracts; developing preferred supplier lists; reviewing and evaluating usage reports; analyzing variances; taking corrective actions.
- Candidate must be assertive, have strong communication & listening skills
- Candidate must be able to count cash & feel comfortable performing bookkeeping tasks as the role does require quite a bit of administration work and responsibilities.
- Basic experience with Microsoft Excel & Word is necessary.
- Familiar with liquor and beer ordering. Key Duties
o Drive top-line revenue
o Upholding service standards and ensuring guest satisfaction
o Manage cost of goods and labour budgets
o Ongoing training and development of all team members to identify future leaders
o Review KPIs weekly and set targets for team to accomplish
o Conduct weekly meetings with all store leaders
o Implementing all policies, procedures, marketing, or any other directives
o Hire, train and promote your own team
o Ensure kitchen and bar are compliant with safety and sanitation standards laid out by provincial and local health authorities
o Handle employee and customer concerns when required and escalate as needed
BEHAVIORAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
o Good communication skills in various settings
o Enjoys a leadership role and can motivate others and delegate work
o Ability and willingness to change and adapt as business needs evolve
o Organized and manages time well without constant direction
o Methodical and strategic when it comes to problem-solving and decision making
o Level headed and responds well under pressure or dealing with conflict resolution
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per year