As a trusted partner to the world's leading loyalty programs, Points builds, powers, and grows new ways for members to get and use their favorite loyalty currency.
More than 1 billion loyalty program members touch our products through brands like Hilton, Air Canada, Lyft, British Airways, United Airlines, Air France-KLM, Chase Bank, Etihad Airways, and many more. Our team of 250+ people across 5 global offices works together to build and launch new solutions, solve complex challenges for our partners, and create a one-of-a-kind company culture.
Click here to learn more about Points!
As the Communications Manager, you will be responsible for creating and amplifying brand-building stories that help increase awareness and trust of Points and our products through earned, shared and paid media.
We're looking for a passionate and creative storyteller, with a knack for finding innovative and resourceful ways to engage audiences across different media types, no matter how niche.
In this role, you will develop and execute our communications strategy across key markets, supporting and amplifying relevant messages in each region, and engaging each of our key audiences, including companies in the loyalty space, loyalty program members and investors.
Reporting to the Director, Product & Content Marketing, you will be responsible for the following:
- Evaluating, developing and amplifying brand and product content and campaigns, both paid and earned, while collaborating closely with Brand & Content and Product Marketing
- Building Points' brand presence and thought leadership position by planning and activating on conference sponsorships, crafting content for speaking engagements and growing profiles of our key spokespeople
- Manage social media strategy for B2B to broaden and engage our community while ensuring consistency in brand tone and key messaging
- Support partnership and product launch announcements by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to write press releases
- Create and manage an Industry Awards strategy that contributes to our overall brand positioning
- Provide strategic internal communications counsel, focused on fostering positive employee sentiment and engagement
- Develop and deliver on corporate social responsibility initiatives that have an impact on our communities, and that align and enhance our brand perception and values
- Manage direct report, agency and vendor relationships as required
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in communications, public relations, social media marketing
- Exceptional writing skills
- Creative and savvy communicator
- Collaborative and resourceful self-starter
- A proven track record designing and executing successful B2B communication campaigns
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with senior leaders
The health and safety of Points' employees, guests and business partners is a very high priority. Our view that maximizing COVID-19 vaccination rates among employees is one very important strategy to lessen the hazard of COVID-19 in our physical workspace. As such, all new Pointsters are required to be fully vaccinated in accordance with their regional guidelines.
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process.
We welcome applications from all qualified individuals and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity or expression, race, ethnic origin, creed, place of origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.
All your information will be kept confidential.