Farmers Edge is a global leader in digital agriculture delivering cutting-edge solutions powered by a unique combination of field-centric data, artificial intelligence and complete integration. Founded in Manitoba in 2005, we support our operations across four continents from our corporate headquarters in Winnipeg.
As we expand worldwide, our focus is on creating a diverse environment of talented individuals. We are seeking a talented and driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team of high-energy, high-impact Marketing professionals. Farmers Edge offers a very competitive compensation package, which includes base salary, company co-paid benefits, a retirement savings plan and a generous personal time policy.
What you'll be doing:
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, you will develop, oversee and execute lead generation and brand awareness campaigns across digital marketing platforms. As the Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be:
- Working directly with the Vice President of Marketing to conceptualize, develop and execute effective digital marketing campaigns across all channels, including social media, Google advertising network, etc.
- Developing compelling ad copy and providing creative recommendations to the graphic design team
- Monitoring, reporting and presenting on campaign performance and spend, including insights and recommendations for optimization and for future campaigns
- Conducting research and analysis to improve website SEO ranking while implementing strategies to increase the company's performance
- Collaborating with the Marketing Team to manage SEO strategy and ads
- Creating email marketing strategies, developing and sending e-blasts, while tracking key metrics
This role could be a great fit for you if you thrive in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment and have a proven track record of providing highly engaged online experiences while ensuring consistent brand messaging and positioning across digital platforms.
What you'll need to succeed:
- 3 years of Digital Marketing experience, executing effective and innovative digital campaigns, and increasing engagement and conversion
- Relevant post-secondary education, preferrably in Marketing, Advertising or general business
- Expert level knowledge of most modern social media platforms