As the Marketing Operations Manager, you'll be responsible for all aspects of the Martech stack including the core marketing automation platform, all marketing applications, their evaluation, implementation, and integration with SalesForce and with each other. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing and implementing lead flow logistics from top to bottom of the marketing and sales funnel and all conversion management and metrics reporting within. All of this is with an eye to enabling the marketing and sales teams to deliver strong revenue growth and a world-class customer experience. Your number one focus will be the implementation of a new marketing automation platform, establishing and implementing the processes and related workflows to ensure the platform along with the other marketing tools deliver on the requirements as outlined by the head of marketing. The focus of this work is to enable the marketing and sales teams to establish meaningful interaction with top-tier public transit agencies, private fleet operators and the target personas within. The ideal candidate has a successful track record in B2B SaaS marketing automation involving complex enterprise software with demonstrated results in implementing, integrating, and scaling a B2B SaaS Martech stack. This role will report to the Head of Marketing.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Create plan to support marketing and sales requirements with well thought-out and documented processes and automation
- Define, implement, and manage best-in-class Martech stack to enable rapid revenue growth.
- Lead cross-functional planning efforts to ensure effective implementation of tools that connect impacted teams including marketing, sales, customer service and other
- Manage and optimize the Martech stack, owning strategy, selection, integrations, vendor management, team training, platform education, analytics capabilities and cross-functional alignment
- Work closely with revenue operations to align goals and optimize marketing-to-sales handoff, including lead scoring, program attribution, data ingestion and routing, and demand generation reporting.
- Evaluate existing data, establish plan for cleansing and proactively managing all data and ensuring processes are implemented and managed to ensure evergreen and authorized data
- Implement automated processes and workflow to support account engagement and progression in a complex enterprise software solutions environment
- Enhance and maintain the company's CMS and website tracking, site structure, page construction, and meta data.
- Ensure there is a means to capture assess, and reference all metrics associated with marketing initiatives: campaigns, events, other, with specific detail on KPIs, ROI, and CAC
- Create dashboards to enable each member of marketing with the necessary visibility to proactively manage their portfolio
- Develop and maintain internal documentation for processes and programs as necessary. You'll set best practices for the marketing team, organize file structures, and ensure streamlined sharing of information across the entire go-to-market team
- Approach the mandate with a continuous improvement mindset where there is always opportunity to enhance the performance of the team, processes, and tools
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years of marketing operations experience in B2B SaaS
- Have successfully implemented and worked with a B2B SaaS Martech stack including integrations
- Highly proficient with SalesForce, Pardot, HubSpot and Google Analytics and have working knowledge of other marketing applications such as WordPress, WebFlow, MOZ, Zapier, Drift, and others
- Possess natural leadership qualities with a proven track record to influence across functions a bring a team together
- Analytical and data driven - use quantitative and qualitative reports and feedback to make informed decisions, and create/implement action plans
- First-hand experience with B2B account-based marketing processes and enablement
- Innovative approach to making processes easier, more efficient and highly effective
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Base Salary: $80k - $95k
- Stock Options
- Benefits Plan: Dental, prescription, disability, massage, and more
- Work-Life Balance: Flex time, vacation time
Who we are:
RideCo powers on-demand transit. Public transit agencies use RideCo's cloud-based software platform to provide on-demand shared rides in dynamically routed buses and vans. Our clients include some of the world's largest transportation operators such as Los Angeles Metro, San Antonio Metro, Houston Metro, RTC Las Vegas, and Calgary Transit.
Have you experienced getting frustrated with transfers and waiting while taking a public bus? Have you seen buses drive around in low-density areas with very few passengers on-board and wondered how inefficient that seems to be? You're likely aware of the first & last mile access challenges faced by transit hubs. We are solving these problems by re-imagining shared mobility. Imagine a world where vehicles have dynamic routes responsive to real-time trip demand. This 'dynamic shuttle' (or van /sedan) would pick you up, on-demand, at or near your doorstep and take you to your destination or transit hub. Along the way, it may pick-up other passengers going in your direction. Your experience will be seamless: less waiting, less walking, fewer transfers, shorter travel time, and timely pickups and drop-offs. RideCo's 'dynamic shuttle' platform enables this seamless experience and low-cost shared rides for vehicle fleet operators and their passengers. By seamlessly moving more people in fewer vehicles we are catalyzing a generational shift in how people get around cities and towns. This means commuters spend less time in transit and more time doing what they enjoy.
RideCo powers a diverse range of use cases, including residential/ suburban travel; first-mile-last-mile connections for transit hubs; and corporate employee transportation. We are investing to scale up and capture the growing demand for on-demand shared rides solutions.
RideCo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. At RideCo, we celebrate diversity, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, our products, and our community. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.