Danone Canada is looking for a Communications Senior Manager for a duration of 1.5 years. It’s your chance to play a key role in a great people-centric organization with a strong internal culture.
In collaboration with the Head of Communications for Danone Canada, the Communications Senior Manager is responsible for implementing and executing Danone Canada’s internal communications strategy and activities, overseeing communications with employees across the country (Boucherville, Toronto and in outlying areas) and organizing various internal events. The Communications Senior Manager will also be called upon to carry out external communications mandates.
- Responsible, in collaboration with internal key stakeholders, to define the proper strategy to engage employees around the culture, values and ambition of the Danone businesses in Canada.
- Implement Danone Canada’s internal communications plan, in line with the company’s business and engagement objectives.
- Responsible to lead the organization of various internal events and participate in the event committees, including the annual Danone Day event, all-company meetings, internal activations for product launches, Danone World Cup, recognition event, support the employee resources groups initiatives, etc.
- Write engaging and impactful content for employees across Canada, with a strategic position regarding the company’s goals and priorities: emails, monthly meetings, news about the company and its brands, internal presentations, internal social network, speeches, etc.
- In charge of building and managing content calendar for internal and external social platforms such as Danone Corporate pages and social accounts.
- Responsible to identify communications opportunities & tools surrounding employee engagement initiatives: volunteering month, annual employee engagement survey, etc.
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders to ensure that proper corporate messages are delivered in a timely manner to the right audiences, using the appropriate communications channels.
- Ensure regular updates of the corporate website and internal tools (intranet, screens, etc.).
- Supervise the development and production of internal communications material (PowerPoint presentations, infographics, videos, posters, etc.).
- Liaise with global & North American teams to ensure alignment of communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or a related field (e.g., public relations, communications and marketing, etc.).
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in communications, including in event management.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, and excellent knowledge of English and French (oral and written bilingualism required).
- Strong abilities in visual and content creation (PowerPoint presentations, Photoshop, Canva, etc.).
- Familiarity with social media and new trends in communications.
- Experience with graphic design and video editing for internal communication purposes will be considered a strong asset.
- Available to travel regularly within Canada.
- Leadership, agility, and high level of autonomy.
- Ability to work in a multi-project’s environment, with various stakeholders and tight deadlines. Good stress management is essential.
- Excellent social skills and ability to build relationships quickly. Diplomatic and at ease with senior leaders.
- Proactive and positive attitude, results-oriented and goal-driven.
- Collaborative and strong sense of initiative.
To give our employees flexibility, Danone is a hybrid work environment with opportunities to work both remotely and in office when desired.
Danone Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from headquarter offices in Boucherville, Quebec, and Toronto, Ontario. Danone Canada is the country’s largest consumer-facing B Corporation, demonstrating that the company meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. From year to year, Danone is recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for its forward-thinking work environment and was awarded the Parity Certification Women in Governance for our commitment towards gender equality in the workplace.We have 500+ employees across Canada engaged and energized to deliver Danone’s mission: Bringing health through to food to as many people as possible, by working on strong brands such as Activia, Oikos, Danone, Silk, International Delight and many others Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone Canada doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to cultural background, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression or age. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
Danone Inc. is committed to complying with its obligations under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. Danone Inc. will make reasonable efforts to provide accommodation throughout its recruitment process, to the point of undue hardship, and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process. Questions concerning the availability of accommodation in the recruitment process may be forwarded to Via Isarta
Please note that this posting has been written in the masculine form solely to shorten the text. We promote diversity and encourage all people with the skills mentioned in this posting to apply for this position.