About the Company :
We are a fully integrated real estate construction, development and asset management company focused on opportunity generation and driven by progress. Ours is a story of evolution; it all began with excellence in construction many decades ago - and a focus on delivering for people. We strive to make each other and the world around us better every day. It shows up in everything we do - from the growth opportunities we provide to our people, to the quality of our projects and the amenities we build into them.
Our commitment to craftsmanship, doing the right thing and creating customers for life has cemented our reputation - along with our subsidiary, Bosa Properties - as one of British Columbia's most respected privately held companies.About the Role :
Reporting directly to the Director of Brand Communications, this leader with experience in corporate communications, content strategy, social media and/or product PR will help tell the story of our company, products, services, and people, weaving across our channels into a compelling narrative. You will take a leading role in the creation of business development materials, support integrated communications plans to promote our brands to multiple stakeholders and help manage the editorial curation across our diverse projects through social media, email, web, PR and other mediums.
Strategy & Planning
- Support the creation of integrated communications plans across our business - including Bosa Properties and BlueSky Properties;
- Work closely with Internal Communications leads to ensure we have integrated, inside-out communications across all of our channels and audience groups;
- Create and maintain a communications calendar outlining a mix of corporate communications, project beats and external announcements;
Presentation Building & Writing
- Support the creation of key business development decks for prospective partners, telling the story of Bosa Properties through written and visual communications;
- Create and manage our corporate key messaging and reactive messaging docs aligned to our overall communications strategy;
- Support in the development of news releases, pitches, media briefings, key messages, Q&AS and other media materials for key stories;
- Support the development of our ESG strategy and supporting materials;
Brand Reputation & Executive Communications
- Contribute to building positive brand sentiment through proactive brand and storytelling strategies;
- Lead our industry awards strategy and manage applications;
- Write thought leadership pieces for key executives;
- Support the creation of materials for executive speaking opportunities;
Content & Channel Strategy
- Help deliver the content strategy across company owned digital channels and curate its execution;
- Own and execute our social media strategy;
- Support the refresh of our employer brand and help ensure that all of our content and messaging is consistent across external channels
- Support the overhaul of content on our corporate websites and manage our press page What you Bring:
The ideal candidate for this position is both creative and organized. Not only do you have attention to detail and an eye for colours, fonts, and all things branding, but you are also efficient, intelligent and confident in the quality of your work. You are a strong communicator, regardless of whether it is via email, in-person or copy-writing. Your ability to write is your competitive advantage and you are looking for an opportunity to leverage that strength.
You are resilient - change and chaos do not fluster you. You are adept at calmly and effectively managing fast-moving and unexpected communications within tight timelines. Your ability to adjust your schedule and priorities on the fly will prove to be your greatest asset and one of the many strong indicators of success in this role. You can work autonomously but working in a collaborative team is equally important to you. You are positive, upbeat and easy going, ready to acquire new skills and absorb knowledge at every step of the learning process.
Our Must Haves
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in communications, PR, brand, marketing, or a related field;
- Strong writing skills above all, along with a healthy balance of visual communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts into simple language;
- Knowledgeable in leveraging technology and a variety of formats to meet specific audience needs;
- Flexibility with tasks-you're nimble, have a ?can-do? attitude and are willing to take on anything and everything;
- Ability to build and foster relationships.
Nice to Have
- Web, photography, video, and/or graphic design skills.
Our most important offering to anyone that joins the Bosa Properties team is our culture of innovation, achievement, and ownership. We bring out the best in each other by constantly striving to be world class in all we do. These values are reflected in our Real Estate Projects, our Company, and our People.
At Bosa, we also offer a very competitive compensation structure that supplements your regular income with a robust benefits package:
- Medical and Dental Coverage: Our industry leading benefits package covers you and your dependents at no cost
- RRSP Matching: We support your future goals by matching up to 5% of your salary
- Friends and Family Program: Early and exclusive access to our newly released projects
- BOSAconnect?: Our annual development conference that is hosted by our leadership and complemented by a range of world-class speakers and workshop experts.
- BOSALeads: Our proprietary Leadership Development program designed to support your continued growth, development and leadership capabilities;
- Professional Development and Education Support
How to Apply
Please submit an application at the link provided. We value your interest in the Bosa Family of Companies. While we can only respond to shortlisted applicants, we will keep your information on file and consider you for future opportunities as they come available.