WHO WE ARE
At Personify, we build strong connections with our clients so they can build strong connections with their communities. One of the most diversified and fastest-growing technology providers of integrated software solutions, we are innovative leaders in the industry and respond to the needs of our clients through products that include:
- A2Z Events, a multi-event platform that enables clients to manage their events from start to finish, including floor plans, financials, managing contracts and sponsorships, and increasing engagement through mobile applications and a networking suite.
- CommUnity, an online community platform for those with common interests to connect, learn and collaborate.
- WildApricot, an all-in-one solution that automates and simplifies workflows enabling nonprofits and associations to manage their membership, streamline their processes, and make room for human connections.
- MemberClicks, an easy-to-use member management cloud solution aimed at small to medium-sized nonprofit organizations and associations.
- ThreeSixty, an enterprise management solution for associations, nonprofits, YMCAs and JCCs to engage, manage and grow their membership.
- And more.
At Personify, we're in the relationship building business, powering conversations, donations, events, and foundations through analytics, tools, and robust backend management systems. With 300+ employees in our offices in Austin, Atlanta, and Toronto, and as part of remote teams across Canada and the US, we're the people designing the technology that reaches 30,000+ clients resulting in 3B+ interactions a year with our products. Joining us is a chance to take your skills and expertise and build solutions for the real world that strengthen the connection between clients, their mission, and their communities.
WHO WE NEED
The WildApricot Demand Generation Marketing Manager is a valuable member of the marketing team who is responsible for optimizing the conversion rate between WildApricot free-trials and paid subscriptions. Your role as marketing's WildApricot subject matter expert is to understand the free-trial user's journey from trial to paying client, determine the firmographic and demographic characteristics of users who are most likely to convert to paying clients, and develop marketing plans to meet conversion goals.
By intimately understanding the buyer and client's experience, you'll identify opportunities where you can provide deeper product understanding, increase product engagement, enable the client to gain more value from the product and generate more revenue as a result.
WHO YOU ARE
The ideal person for this role is a self-motivated, goal-oriented, organized individual who is obsessed with exceeding monthly, quarterly, and yearly conversion goals. You are an inquisitive self-starter who loves to solve problems, think outside of the box, and develop repeatable processes so that you can work smarter not harder.
You are a combination of a product marketing expert and lead generation whiz who applies analytical insight, creativity, and a results orientation to the challenge of converting triers to paying clients.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
You will be working with an amazing team of marketing and sales professionals that are invested in your success. We work and play hard, celebrate results, learn from our mistakes, and work to continually improve our performance so that everyone succeeds.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand the barriers to conversion impeding the customer journey from free trial to paid subscription
- Analyze current client-base of paid subscribers to determine the demographic and firmographic factors that predict conversion
- Manage, optimize, and expand existing tactics (e.g., email nurture, in-product demonstrations) to improve conversion rate and meet corporate subscription objectives
- Explore, test, deploy, and analyze new tactics (e.g., targeted display advertising, retargeting, webinars) to improve conversion rate and meet corporate paid subscription objectives
- Develop, document, and implement repeatable processes for WildApricot CRO
- Leverage reporting, analytics, and marketing technology stack to optimize strategy and execution continuously
- Provide detailed reports and proactive solutions to the team and senior leaders
- Serve as the marketing team's end-to-end WildApricot subject matter expert
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's degree minimum
- 3-4 years product marketing or other relevant marketing experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Extreme work ethic
- High accountability
- Excellent time management skills
- Desire to continually grow and improve
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Preferred SalesForce CRM experience
WHY JOIN US?
We are committed to creating a balanced, inclusive, and equitable workplace.
- We recognize and appreciate the varied experiences, backgrounds, and knowledge our team can bring to our culture, operations, products, and relationships internally and externally.
- We have an impactful recruitment diversity strategy to increase representation across the company at every level. And, we're working with our teams to create employee resource groups that further support our people in the safe spaces and ways they need to feel heard.
We're proud of our evolution. We promote - and live - a culture of not just listening but acting, making ourselves available and accessible.
We're a great place to work.
Guided by our values, inspired by our clients, and forging ahead with optimism and the commitment to service of a new President and CEO, Scott Collison, at the helm (https://www.linkedin.com/in/scottcollison/), Personify is driven by our purpose. We empower our clients, from small nonprofits to large enterprise organizations, to build strong connections with their communities, ultimately enabling them to achieve their missions. And, our leadership
With generous paid-time-off, flexibility, and the option to be fully remote, we prioritize the well being of our teams. Choosing where to power up their laptops empowers our employees to connect with each other and our clients from anywhere while meeting their life demands and without sacrificing their performance. In fact, we know it makes them do better, feel better, and enjoy being part of our company.
Recognized by Built In Austin in its Best Places to Work Awards for three years in a row in 2019 (https://personifycorp.com/news/personify-named-as-a-2019-best-place-to-work), 2020 (https://personifycorp.com/news/personify-named-as-a-2020-best-place-to-work-in-austin), and 2021 (https://personifycorp.com/news/personify-named-as-a-best-place-to-work-in-austin), we spend our days creating a virtual place and physical space where people are comfortable being themselves, feel supported and heard, enjoy each other's company, and have an opportunity to shine.
Personify is a company made up of people who like to work with brilliant teams passionate about delivering exceptional solutions to our clients. We're a place to make an impact, see the difference, and accelerate your career doing something you love.
We know not everyone gains their education and skills the traditional way, so if you feel you have 70% of the qualifications you are looking for and you are ready to make a difference, submit your application. Of course, we can't promise it will be a fit, but we do promise to consider the full scope of who you are and what you bring.
Personify is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
Employment offers are contingent on the candidate successfully completing a background investigation in compliance with federal, state, and local laws.