At Grafton Apparel,
WE believe every PERSON deserves to look great. We fit your body. We fit your budget. We fit your style. We fit you with the confidence you get when you look and feel great.
We do this by:
Making it easy
Keeping it real
In this role, you will report to the VP of Marketing. You will be accountable for the successful management of marketing planning, implementation and evaluation of marketing strategies and programs to ensure they support the targets, goals, and objectives of the company's strategic plans.
What you will do in this role:
- Work closely with key stakeholders to plan and execute all brand marketing efforts that support merchants and stores including, but not limited to, traditional media, customer relationship management and loyalty programs
- Create and maintain, in partnership with merchants and marketing team, the corporate marketing calendars for all divisions.
- Responsible for all print production quotes, distribution lists and booking any tradition media/ads
- Prepare creative briefs for agencies and graphic designers
- Review artwork and marketing communications for accuracy
- Work closely with In-Store Marketing Manager to ensure store directives are clear and accurate
- Coordinate Store Grand Openings, Renovations & Closings including arranging for hoarding artwork & installation, grand opening events, etc.
- Support corporate marketing needs as required. Projects range from our partnership with the Fight to End Cancer foundation to internal collateral
- Keep projects on track. Prepare and maintain work back schedules on Monday.com to ensure deadlines are met
- Prepare and maintain monthly invoice file for accounting. Submit POs and ensure invoices are processed to be paid on time
- Maintain attendance and vacation logs for department
- Responsible for marketing communications to stores
- Respond to all sponsorship requests
As an ideal candidate, you...
- Negotiate like a boss! You enjoy sourcing and leading partnerships with vendors and are comfortable negotiating.
- Don't like to wait! You are proactive, organized & efficient!
- Juggle as a side-hustle. You are organized and can balance multiple directives, identify and manage multiple projects - all at the same time.
- Could of been an author, with your strong copywriting skills.
- Love data and digging into it. Analytics is your secret superpower.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in marketing and communication
- Critical and creative thinker
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.) And your qualifications include:
It would be nice to have:
- Graphic Design capabilities
- An understanding of print collateral process and options
- Experience with executing Public Relations initiatives and/or working with PR agencies
What's In it for you:
- Freedom! You will be empowered to make decisions based on your expertise and supportive data.
- Unbeatable employee discount. So great we can't print it.
- The best team in town. We may not be the biggest team, but we are mighty. We work as partners and help each other. You're gonna love it here.