Our ideal candidate is someone who is nimble, results-oriented and resourceful. As a people person, you will be able to connect with customers and juggle between the strategic and tactile execution.
This is ideally a fractional role with approximately 20 hours per week and expanding to Full-Time (or Full-Time from the start for the right candidate).
WHO WE ARE:
We are an award winning creative tech agency with the ambition of becoming the best. We have our head office in Vancouver and representation in London (UK) and Sydney (AUS). We specialize in mobile, web, interactive installations, UX and visualization. Our clients include Sundance Film Festival, HPE, Cisco, Kraft, Xbox, EY, South by Southwest, BC Liquor Stores, UBC, British Fashion Council, and... you get the idea. We're a fun, fast-moving, small company where you'll definitely see the work you do put into action.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Be familiar with industry best-practices and tech savvy to adopt and integrate new databases and tools such as Hubspot, Apollo.IO, etc
- Build and maintain methodology to track marketing efforts from ?Top of Funnel to ClosedWON Revenue (to track campaign ROI)
- Be an expert in creating and analyzing marketing campaigns including inbound marketing, paid advertising, social media advertising, etc
- Execute on multi-channel marketing campaigns using social media, inbound marketing, email campaigns, LinkedIn ads, SEO, and webinars to build and engage target audiences to grow customer acquisition
- Help set up webinars and podcasts for Innovation Lead to position IG as the industry thought leader
- Create, build, & support content marketing efforts and writing from conceptualization through to execution such as case studies, blogs, webinars, newsletters, social media
- Develop a strong understanding of our services, competition, industry and marketing goals and objectives of the industry
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Digital Marketing planning,execution and KPI measurement
- Experience and certification in Hubspot and Apollo.IO
- Proven experience in Social media management, Content strategy development, and Email Marketing
- Ability to understand marketing data to derive actionable insights
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Proven ability to work cross-collaboratively in a remote environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and solutions-oriented
- Excellent project management skills
- Media buying
- Marketing planning
- Conversion optimization
- Analytics and metrics
- Creative background Interested? Apply below by sending us your resumé and cover letter, including your favourite sci-fi movie quote and reason. Applications without a cover letter may not be considered.