System1 is a leading online customer acquisition marketing company that operates the largest Responsive Acquisition Marketing Platform (RAMP) allowing leading digital publishers and networks a single platform to monetize customers in an increasingly complex ecosystem. We are led by passionate entrepreneurs & industry veterans who have built and managed multiple billion dollar companies. Our growing team of over 300 people is an incredible group of buy and sell-side experts, engineers, product managers, & data scientists.
Our Digital Media Buying teams focus on direct response, ROI-driven ad buys for each of our three divisions - Publishing, Search, and Applications. Our publishing websites reach 120 million global consumers each month and span across many verticals including personal finance, automotive, health and wellness, and entertainment:
Our Publishing sites attract users from around the world, and our Digital Media Buyers manage full-funnel advertising campaigns in a variety of languages and consumer markets. We are omni-channel, and we're currently acquiring audiences in North America, Europe, Latin America, and Asia, and always exploring opportunities to expand.
Where We Are*
System1 is based in Los Angeles, where our publishing team sits at our Marina del Rey headquarters. We have additional offices in Seattle, and our Canadian headquarters in Guelph, Ontario.
This role has the ability to work remotely in Washington, California, Oregon or British Columbia.
What You Can Expect on Our Team:
- Manage and scale a portfolio of performance marketing campaigns on native networks
- Manage large monthly budgets across campaigns, with the goal of increasing ad spend and gross profit
- Develop winning creative assets and ad copy in both English and applicable foreign languages
- Use data visualization tools like Excel, Google Sheets, and Google Analytics to analyze campaign performance and report to internal product ownersProficiency with performance marketing plan, execution, and optimization Experience running paid campaigns on native ad networks such as Taboola/outbrainExperience managing monthly ad spend of $100,000 or more, and optimizing for buy-side KPIs like CPA, and ROASKnowledge of secondary languages of German, Spanish or Japanese is a big plusAdvanced data visualization skills in Excel - pivot tables, formulas, etc. - or comparable experience with Google Sheets and similar tools
What You Can Bring to the Team:
- Experience managing high volume performance marketing campaigns on Native and/or Display networks such as Taboola/Outbrain or GDN
- Experience optimizing large ad spend budgets for buy-side KPIs like CPA, and ROAS
- Advanced data visualization skills in Excel - pivot tables, formulas, etc. - or comparable experience with Google Sheets and similar tools
- Not required, but great additional experience: written fluency in German, Spanish, or Japanese; experience managing campaigns for audiences in Europe and/or Asia
What We Have to Offer:
- Remote & hybrid flexibility
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- 11 holidays
- Untracked sick days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- RRSP w/matching
- Paid professional development
Job Type: Full-time